22. THE BACK ROOM

I look over his casually dressed frame noticing a few nicks here and there on his face. There's a spot that's starting to bruise on his cheek and his lip looks like mine; busted. He's got a handprint on his throat that looks familiar because Denver has left a similar looking one on mine before. Other than that, he looks like perfection even though he clearly is trying to ignore me right now.

"I'd ask if three guys wanted to pay to fuck you too but it appears only one did and you let him do it for free." His body goes rigid at my words. "He fucks good, doesn't he?" I said the words harshly to his back, even though I knew this was a sensitive topic for him.

"He told you about that?" His back is still facing me.

"I heard the two of you going at it and then your rather loud climax." He's motionless, standing completely still. "Oh, and Seth and Rhys heard too."

"What?!" That makes him turn around and look at me, finally. "They heard that?" I nod and he looks absolutely mortified. I know I shouldn't be so blunt with him but he's infuriating. "Fuck."

"They didn't care." He looks at me with that look of horror still plastered on his face. "I think it was worse for Den because he hadn't told his friends he likes sticking his cock in other men."

"Do you have to be so vulgar?"

"How was it?" He gives me a hard look, he's not ready to talk about it. He's still in post-coital-guilt land. "Well, from the roar you'd let out I'd say you had one hell of an orgasm. Did you let him come inside you or was it on you?"

"Stop it, Malyssa." I was pushing him and he knew it. "No need to try and intentionally upset me. You've already done that enough."

"So, is that the reason you let Denver fuck you?" He doesn't say anything he just grits his jaw. "You wanted someone else to dominate you other than me. Just like a big fuck you because you're mad at me?"

"I figured I'd been fucked in just about every other way so why the hell not actually get fucked?" He shrugs and then sits down, wincing a little as he does so. Denver had definitely given it to him good. I wish I could've been there to watch. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Looking at you like what?" He rolls his eyes. "There clearly wasn't proper prep you look like you're in pain."

He shrugs and looks off to the side, "I like pain and Denver isn't even the one who fucked me the hardest today." I know he's referring to me being the one to hurt him the most. "Wait, is your lip busted?" Luke automatically gets up and makes his way over to me.

"It's nothing, Luke."

"It's not nothing." He caresses my face, pushing my hair back to assess the damage. "Jesus, who hit you?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I reach out and touch his face tenderly, like he's doing with mine. I want to be angry with him for what he'd said to me. I wanted to be angry at him for sleeping with Denver without me. I couldn't be angry long with Luke though. If anything he was probably beating himself up more than I ever could.

"Scott Marling." My hand drops from his face and I take a step back. "I went to the training center and he was there waiting for me."

"What?" I can barely wrap my head around it. I'd just told him about Scott and then he'd been waiting for Luke.

"It started civil. Well, as civil as one can be after just having heard what you'd told me." His hand drops from my face and he looks slightly haunted. "When he started asking about you and then saying how much he missed you it was too much. Then he asked me how it was having to share you now then he'd made a point of saying knowingly. You know, because I'd shared you with him before but I didn't know I had."