🧡𝖪𝗈𝗎 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 🧡

Hello, this on-shot was requested by @keiireads
I hope you enjoy your request!!!^^

————————————————

Narrator's POV
It was a sunny afternoon. School had just gotten out. Students were all over the campus talking about what their plans were going to be for the weekend and so on. Kou Minamoto was talking with his friends in a shady cool area. "My mom's making me sign up for some summer medical school thing!" One of Kou's friends whined. "She wants me to be a doctor and make a lot of money..." He whined again throwing his head onto the tree. Kou and his other friends laughed at their friend's dramatic-ness. "You're so over dramatic~!" Kou's other friend teased.

As the group of friends giggled and goofed off, a girl around the same age, came struggling by. In her hands she held multiple thick books. Each one was from a totally different subject. Her school bag was full of papers and binders. As she stumbled near Kou's group, her hand slipped and the books fell all over the grass. She freaked out and immediately fell to her knees to pick up the books. Kou noticed and excused himself from his group of friends to help her. "Hey, would you like some help?!? He asked sitting down with her and already helping. "Yes please!! That would be so helpful!!" She pleaded. Kou smiled and helped her pick up most of the books. "Are you taking a bus or something?" Kou asked nicely. The girl shook her and attempted holding the books again. "I'm walking home!!" She said in a trembly voice. Kou raised a brow at her and continued helping her. "Can't you call your family to come pick you up?" He asked kinda worried. He didn't want the girl to accidentally have the same incident all over again. "Nope!! They're both on a business trip.." She said still struggling with the books.

"Well... if it's not too much of a burden can I help you carry these home?" Kou questioned her smiling. "But you literally just met me!?! Are you sure...? I mean I would love that but shouldn't you check if you can with your family?" The girl asked. "Ehh... They won't care if I'm helping someone." He answered her. "Okay then! I guess you're coming home with me!" She joked giggling a little. Kou laughed a little too and took off some of the books she was holding. Although he was kinda struggling too, he'd do anything to be helpful to others, especially a girl. It was his time to shine as a gentleman!!!

The two walked down the sidewalk making little small talk. They talked about school, their friends, their hobbies and etc... It turns out the two have a lot in common. "Oh! I never really caught your name!" Kou said excitedly. Kou wanted to become good friends with this girl later on. "You don't know my name? We have 6th and 3rd period together!!!" She giggled. Kou widened his eyes and started apologizing. "I'm so sorry!!!! I guess I just never really talked to you so that's probably why I never catches your name!!!!!!" Kou cried bowing a little. The girl chuckled: "The names Y/N....". Kou's face flew up and he smiled. "That's a pretty name!" He complimented. "Thanks!!!" She humbly smiled. When the two got back to Y/N's home/apartment, she set the books on the ground and went to reach the key in her pocket. "Hey could you maybe watch the books for a few seconds?" She asked struggling to find the key. Kou nodded while staking the books he was holding onto the books Y/N had set down."Sure!!!". "Thanks!!!" She responded, running to her house/ apartment. She came back a minute later ready to bring in the books. Kou picked up his stack of books and Y/N went to pick up hers. The two brought the books into her House/apartment and set them down on Y/N's countertop. "Thank you so much Kou-Chan!!!!" Y/N thanked him for bowing. Kou laughed: "No problem! It's always nice to make new friends and to help someone in need!". Y/N lifted herself back up and she handed pulled out some yen from her pocket. "Take this please!". Kou's eyes widened at the little amount of yen she held in her hands. Kou giggled and closed Y/N's palm. "Please keep it!! I don't need any yen for being kind to others!!".

Y/N tilted her head a little in confusion and then she just smiled. "You're too nice..." She giggled. Y/N put the yen back in her pocket and she hugged Kou. Kou blushed as the girl pulled away from the hug. Y/N was also blushing but she smiled. "Thank you again..." She mumbled. "No problem..." He also mumbled nervously. "Can I maybe get your number so we can talk again sometime?" Y/N asked pulling put a pen and notebook from one of the droors in her kitchen. Kou nodded and quickly jotted down his number. "Can I get yours too?" Kou asked ripping a small piece of paper from his pocket. Y/N nodded while smiling and then wrote down her number. "Thank you!!" They both said at the same time. Y/N laughed and walked Kou out the door. "Thank you again Kou!! Let me know if I can do anything in return!!" She called out to him from her door. Kou waved and nodded his head.

Y/N closed the door and immediately pulled out his number and put it into her phone. As Kou was walking a ping came from his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw a message.

"Unknown: Hello it's Y/N! :)"

Is all that Kou read. Kou smiled and replied with:

"Hello!!! ^^: Me"

The two teenagers smiled at each other's messages and just giggled. This was the start of a great friendship!!

—————————————————

Hello, I hope you guys liked this one-shot. Sorry Kou and Y/N weren't really in a "relationship" but I thought it was kinda cute.

TYSM for all your love and support,

Thank you!!!!,

-The author

————————————————

WORDS- 1035