Last Summer Collaboration [CLOSED]

We want to know what happened last summer

That's right, you heard it.

A whole lot of profiles are coming to you with the ultimate collaboration to remind you this Summer; what happened in the last one.

Our Prompt

You're taking a summer road trip in a car with five seats. The other four seats are filled with versions of you at various points in your life - past, present, and future. You all recalled last year's life-changing summer.

We have 23 prompts laid out for you to participate in! To see the participating profiles and their prompts, please check below or you can find them on this Linktree.

Contest Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.

 We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering

1.   Your entry must be 1,500 - 3,000 words for our prompt. Word count varies for every profile.

2.   Entries can be written in either English or Arabic as these are the only language capabilities we can offer at this time.

3.   Your story entered for this contest must be new. That means it shouldn't have been published on Wattpad before. It must be original and stories posted prior to this contest will be disqualified.