Teach me

Summary: Louis teaches Harry how to skateboard.

Xx

It was summer. Louis and Harry had the day off. The couple where cuddling on the couch watching the third movie for the day. Soon enough Louis got bored so he looked and his boyfriend. He grabbed Harry's cheeks in his hands and started kissing him. At first Harry was taken by surprise, but then he kissed him back. Louis licked Harry's lips. Harry gladly let him in and there tongs got in a small wrestling match. As they did Louis's hand went up to Harry's curls and he tangled his fingers in them. Harry slipped his hands down Louis 's back to his waist. Then he pulled him closer so that he was sitting on his lap. After some time they pulled away for some air.

"Wow," Harry breathed "What was that for?"

"Are you complaining Hazza?"

"No not at all... juste.. Wow"

Louis shakes his head and turned back to the movie. After a while he got bored again.

"Baaaaabe" the older lad whined

"Hm?" The curly one asked not taking his gaze off the television.

"I'm booooooored"

Harry looked at his smaller boyfriend and almost cooed and how cute and adorable he was with his pouting lips.

"What do you wanna do then?"

An Idea came across Louis's mind and his smile became mischievous.

"I'm gonna teach you how to skateboard" He said

"No Lou I don't think that's a good idea."

"Pleeeeeease Hazza" Louis pouted and made his eyes look bigger and brighter. He know Harry couldn't resist it.

"No I-" The curly boy was cut off by a pair of lips that came crashing to his. After Louis pulled away he started living a trail of kisses on Harry's jaw.

"Okay fine"

"Yay" Louis squeaked as he jumped of his boyfriend and went to put on some shoes and grabbing his skateboard.

Harry followed the enthusiastic Louis and started putting on his Chelsea boots. Louis disapproved saying that he would brake his ankles and that it was to hot to wear them. Instead he gave him a pair of Vans to put on. Harry still couldn't get over the fact that his feet where the same size as Louis even though he was smaller than him.

They got out and headed to the nearest park. They didn't have to worry about being scene because their neighbour hood was nearly empty and now one knew what they were up to. The couple kept walking until they reached the place where Louis usually skated.

"So I will teach you the base. How to ride a skateboard moving forward."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well I don't think it could be that hard."

Louis walked closer and put his hand on Harry's shoulder and said:

"Babycakes you know I love you but you trip over your own feet"

"Heeeeeeey"

Louis sets the skateboard down on the pavement and grabs Harry's hand inviting him to stand up and the board. Once he is up he stands there still in a chill way like he would on a normal surface. Louis laughs at how much his boyfriend is uncultured about skating. Standing next to him on the floor he demonstrates how to properly stand to avoid falling. Then he tells Harry to give a few pushes with his feet until he speeds a bit then to put both his feet on the skateboard.

"Can you hold my hand"

"Hazza I can't do that!" He laughs

"Pleeeeeeeeeease."

"Do you want the both of us to break our arms?"  Louis asks in a sassy tone.

"No" he sighs

Louis jogs toward the end of the trail and waits for Harry. He waves him a thumbs up to start. Harry gives little pushes and goes forward. Then he lifts his feet up to put it on the board. He gets dangerously close to Louis but he is unable to stop. Fortunately Louis grabs him by the waist and stops him from falling. The skateboard goes rolling on the other side.

"Maybe we should just go home." Louis suggested

"Ya that's probably for the best." Harry responded

Louis grabbed the board and then Harry's hand. They interviewed their fingers together home still giggling.