Special Person

Wright Anything Agency
[17 : 58 PM]

"Okay kids, are you ready?"

"Let's do this!"

"Sshh, be quiet, Athena! She can hear you!"

"Well, here goes nothing..."

*the doors creaks open...*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUCY!!"
As the little magician enters the room, the lawyers shouted and some confetties flew in the air.

"Daddy... Athena... Polly! O-oh so.. today is my birthday, huh?" The magician --who feel confused at the beginning--

"Don't tell me you forget..." The magicians half brother just stand there, confetti in the other hand, dombfounded.

"Here! Your birthday cake with a '16' written candle in there~" The psychology heroine brought a cake and put them in the desk.

"Now, make a wish, Trucy.." The magician's father hold a lighter and stood beside her.

"..." Trucy folded her hand into a praying pose, while the others just waiting for her, smiling.
"Done!" She said, clapped her both hand.

"Yeaayy! Now let's eat those cake!" Athena, who was already held a piece of paper plates and a plastic spoons.

"Calm down, Athena. The first cake belongs to the main heroine here!" Complain Apollo.

"Kay then! Here you go!" Trucy cuts those cake and hand it to Phoenix, Apollo and Athena.

"Okay, let's eat it!!"

... ... ...

"So, how's your school today?" Phoenix ask out of the blue, and Trucy smiles happily.
"It was great! Even my friends surprised me too!"

"That's nice! Do you get any presents?" Asked Athena.

"Yeah! I got.. 3!"

"Who was it from?"

"Mr. Wright, please don't be too over protective..."

"Yeah Boss! She's already 16! It's normal for a cute girl like her already have a boyf--"

"Enough, I won't accept the fact that Trucy is already..." Phoenix sighed, pretending to be sulking.

"That's not true, Daddy!" Trucy cuts him off, "I don't have a boyfriend!"

"That's weird... Just a second ago, Boss was sulking and now he's grinning ear to ear..."

"That's Mr. Wright for you, Athena.."

"But I have some close friend... special friend.." Trucy says in a suspicious way.

"Who-"

"A FEmale, Daddy"

"Then, who is that person??" Athena asked curiously, same goes to Apollo.

"My classmate! She gave me a diary book as a present today!" She answered in a cheerful tone.

"I see... Nice to have a special friend, huh.." Apollo smiled as he tried to remember of his deceased best friend.

"It seems that you have a special person too, Apollo!" Athena slapped his back softly.

"Uhhuh, that Clay guy! He's my very best friend!"

"Best friend or boy friend?"

"Mr. Wright, stop it"

"How about you, Athena?" Ignoring the men's little argument, Trucy asked Athena.

"Of course I have! Junie, Simon, You, Apollo, and Boss!" Athena answered as she raises her finger and make it into a 'peace' form.