Chapter 3

JEONGGUK  POV

Me and jungkook both get ready. After some minutes later our friends also came.

" Let's go to the ground" I said and they all nodded and we go to the pack ground. Me and jungkook take our position.

" Are you ready" I asked him.

" Very ready" Jungkook said and smirk. I don't know why but his smirk look so cool on him.

" 1...2....3 and start" They all shouted.

Me and jungkook make our swords by our powers. My sword was make from fire and water is it's outer layer. Jungkook sword was make from ice and fire is it's outer layer. We both release our wings and fly into the air.

" Let's start" I smirk and came forwards towards him and attack him with my sword but he dodge me. I throw a fire ball towards him and he make it ice by his ice power. He started throwing ice balls towards me but I bring my shield in front of me.

I teleport from my place to behing jungkook and was about to attach him when he suddenly turn around and kick me so hard. He was about to punch me but I grabbed his arm and throw him away but he teleport from there and stand in front of me.

I really don't know how to describe the fighting scene so you can imagine this by yourself .

We both were panting so hard. None of us want to give up.

" Holy shit he is looking so hot in his wet clothes " I thought

" Well he always look" Gguk said.

We both thought to stop fighting then I sat down on the ground panting so hard. He came towards me and offer his right hand so I can stand up. I gladly take his hand and when I touch his hand our mark start glow slightly and I slightly got shock. What was that🤨🤨.

" That was fun hyung" Kookie said and hug me

" That was fun hyung" Kookie said and hug me. My breath hitches I don't know what to do.

" Hug him back idiot. Ugggghhhh why are you so dumb" Gguk said.

Well he is right I also hug him and this time our marks in our upper arm start slightly glow and once again I got slightly shock.

Omg his scent is sooooo sweet

Omg his scent is sooooo sweet. And oh my goddd his milky white neck. I want to bite his neck 😣😣😣. I started smelling his neck. I tighten my arms around his waist. His waist is so ting 🤭🤭 .But then I release the hug cause I don't want to loose control.

" Y-yeah " I blush because he is looking so hot while sweat is rolling down his whole body. I was busy staring at him that I didn't notice that all the people's are clapping.

" Wow that was sooooo coollll" Tao said while jumping up and down.

" Yeah that was sooo cool" Chen hyung said.

" Thanks" Kookie smiles and my heart melted by seeing his smile. I know all the people says that we both have same smile. But I don't know whenever I see him smile my heart beats so fast.

" I think we should probably change our clothes before we catch a cold" I said and all of them nodded and then me and kookie went to our room to take a shower. After showering we both were sitting on his bed.

" Well you were looking so cool while fighting hyung" Kookie said while smiling.

" Thanks. But you looking so awesome " I said and caress his cheeks. He blush at this.

" T-thanks hyung" He said while looking me with his doe like eyes. Ohhhh goddd why he is sooo cute.

But suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggle into my neck. I froze at his moment.

" K-kookie " I shutter while blushing.

" What I want cuddles" He said and pout. Well who can say no to him. I smile and and wrapped my arms around him. I kiss his forehead and tried to sleep.

I woke up from my sleep and see the time that it's 8:00 clock. It's dinner time so I thought to wake up kookie. He is still snuggling into my neck 🤭🤭🤭 so cute. Well he is looking so cute I don't have a heart to wake him up. But I have to.

" Kookie" I said while slightly shaking his shoulder. He whined and hugged me tightly  "sigh"

" Kookie wake up we have to eat dinner" I said and he slightly open his eyes.

" Dunno wanna" He cutely said and I giggle.

" Come on kookie wake up. You can sleep after eating your dinner" I said and he finally open his eyes and sit up on the bed.

" Come on let's go downstairs " I said and sat up from bed and was about to go when he grab my hand. I look at him while raising my one eyebrow. He was blushing so much I don't know what the matter is.

" Ahhh yes kookie" I said while I bent down to his so I can look at him.

" Ahhh c-can you give m-me a piggyback ride. I d-dont want to walk" He said while slightly pouting. Can he stop pouting or else I will not be able to control myself.

" Ok hop on" I said and his eyes liten up like a child. He hop on my back and wrapped his arms around my neck and I grabbed his legs.

" Let's go" He said and I started walking. When we reach downstairs our parents and hyung look at us with questionable look. I place him on his chair and sat beside him.

" Ahhhh jeongguk why are you carrying jungkook" Dad asked.

" Well actually we both fall asleep after practicing. And when we woke up it was dinner time. And he don't want to wake up sooooo I give him a piggyback ride" I said and all of them nodded and smile.

" So how is your practice going" Mom asked.

" Well it's going good" Kookie said.

After dinner we both headed towards my room and once again I gave him piggyback ride. I gently laid him on the bed and I also lay beside him. He Imidietly hug me and bring me closer to him. I smile at this I love it when he is closer to me.

" Good night hyung" He said.

" Night kookie" I said and kiss his cheeks and he blush while hiding his face on my neck. I laugh at his cuteness and soon we both fallen asleep in each other's arms.