It be like that sometimes

Unnnnh ohhh E!

Erikkkk omg slow downnnnnn!

He didn't even mean to be this rough, well not at first. She was so sweet and innocent. His best friend braylen. He had taken her virginity the day prior. She initiated it, he denied it but baby girl won in the end.

What she didn't know was that 24 hours later she'd be bent over in front of her door grabbing her ankles because her bestie since 6 turned daddy was a Sex demon. Unknowingly her sex drive was much more higher then his and he was creating the anti Christ it's self. Not to mention half naked. Thanks to Erik.

"Babbbbbbe umpppph it's toooo deeep omgggg fuckkkk h-help"!

"Girl"! He exclaimed pulling her upward by her coiled locks of 4c Carmel brown hair. He reached around her cupping her mouth to mute her sounds failing terribly.

"Kitten why you calling for help? Huh? You running from daddy baby don't run from this dick take it, mmmhmm fucck girl take this dick. Wet my shit up like a drive baby take this shit. Phat ass wet ass pussy shiiit I'm boutta busssss".

He rapidly fucked up into her. He had no shame. The sounds of her thick ass and his heavy balls bouncing against her cum stained cunt filling the hallways like bass from a jumping house party.

Braylens eyes rolling to the back of her head, her legs trembling as if they were about to give out. Her orgasm rippling through her like a wave in a low tide. As Erik fucked her through her orgasm she felt a knot building in the pit of her belly. She couldn't even explain how she was feeling. She learned early on that he could stave off his nut like crazy. The questions that ran through her head like " how does he stop one hundred muthafuckas from running out the door"!!! It had been two minutes since he said he had to cum she couldn't stop shaking as he fucked her so good, she'd messed up his pants like crazy. Her honey dripping down his pants and creating a puddle on the marble floor below them.

"Kitten you gonna be a good girl and cum for daddy"? She wanted to say yes but that knot was getting bigger by the second. She shook her head no, not because she was being a bad girl but because she had to pee! She couldn't get it out fast enough. When she felt that it would come out Erik takes his hands and wraps them around her throat leaving her to grasp for something to hold. The unexpected action caused her to bend over like a folding chair making Erik forcefully hit her cervix repeatedly.

"Oh you disrespectful little bitch, you being bad already kitten? Daddy taught you better didn't he"!

"Unhhhh omg yessssss I-I hav-"!

"Aht aht tell daddy you sorry"!

She felt like her heart was gonna fall through her pussy the way he was fucking her. He finally dropped her keys in her door way desperately grasping for her shaggy carpet for leverage and it wasn't helping. Eriks long thick pole didn't miss a beat.

"Say fucking sorry"!

"I-I I'm sorry daddy, I'm so sorrry unnngh Jesus God fuccccccck please cum.... daddy cum". She whispered the last part.

He loved this side of her the nasty little bitch that'd let him fuck her in the hallway. Braylen has lived her entire life in a shell her she is 23 years old finally getting some dick. Some damn good dick.

Tears began to run down her face as Erik fucked her practically upside down. Drool leaving mouth, wide like she was singing opera.

" kitten I feel that Pussy on daddy you betta not cum, you betta hold that nut you hear me"!

Oh shit

"I have to-".

In this moment braylen knew...... she fucked up.