Is it nasty?

I was just thinking.....
I think this is going to be like an "imagine" chapter of you will. When I'm thinking of shorts they will go here until further notice.
Enjoy the gif☝🏽
-
Is it's nasty..........
That on the daily I think of being someone's bitch. Like the biggest slut you could think of.
I mean who doesn't love a rough fuck? Deep strokes that are slow........deliberate. Concentrated strokes that hit spots you never knew existed. I'm talking fuck yo life up strokes, so damn good you'll tell your momma strokes. is it nasty that I want him to hit it so good that my eyes roll.
Him hitting your cervix making your legs lock up, or what about you being hella flexible and he puts you in a split on yo back.
Is it nasty that I only fuck doggystyle like, I'm a bitch in heat.
Is it nasty I love to be fucked on a leash with a anal tail plug.
Is it nasty that when he cums I catch it In my favorite bowl.
I only eat when I'm instructed too, waiting like the good bitch I am.
Is it nasty that I think about fucking every chance I get.
What about foot fetishes.
Have you ever thought about being used and abused, gagged and flogged ;so much.
Screaming and moaning until your throat is raw, just for him to facefuck you into oblivion.
Oh and orgasms.
O: ooooooo shiiiit nigga fuck meeeee
R: right there; right there
G: give it to me daddy give it to me
A: ahhhhhhh f-Fucck
S: shiiiiit yessss unhhhh
M: mmmmmmmm just like dat daddy
S: sleeep
is nasty that I need to give head. Like I have to. Uggggh you gotta have it right, I know I do. Ain't shit better than a nigga who loves to eat pussy. Who just gets hungry at the thought of it. I'm talking bout he love it so much that , that spare key you gave him is always put to use. You know when you need that quick nut, for him to come over and tear it up. Eat you so good you see stars.
Eat it so good you start crying. Call that whine and dine.
What about a nigga who has big dick energy. When you look at him you just imagine him bending you over his knee, or the kitchen counter or in the shower snatching yo soul and ya edges. A big dick nigga that can dig you out. His dick so big it barely can fit in yo mouth.
Is it nasty that I'm somewhat of a...... cum whore.
Just the taste and feel of his warm cream coating my throat and decorating my face.  Or the stretching of my vocal cords. To be blessed with a gift from daddy makes my heart warm, I don't like being a toaster strudel I wanna be a Twinkie so when he pull it out and smacks me on my ass and says
"Push it out bitch".
All that nut seeps out my gushy wet cavern of heat and lust. It's so much cum you reach back with two fingers scooping up his cream taking it into your mouth tasting the concoction of you and him married together. You want more so you turn around and shove his length down your throat draining him of everything he has. You gotta have it.

Is it nasty that I simply just love to fuck! Like I need it on a daily I have my niggas on a roster and they know when I call I need it then and there it's all about me. When I'm finished they know what time it is.
Imagine being fucked by two niggas at the same time. One in yo sweet pussy and one in what once a forbidden hole.
Is it nasty because I like it dirty? I love tell my man.
"It's okay daddy do yo shit". "Fuck this pussy".
I love that fact I don't need to tell him how to make my pussy cum because he already knows. I love it when he fucking me deep taking pictures on his phone. It's nasty when you're a lady in a streets but for him, them, they you're a dirty hoe.
It's nasty when you suck him for the cream and you don't stop.
Making that pussy gushy, the fact that he can violate you and make you love it. It's something about the way he pulls your hair and spits in your mouth. Its something about the way when he hitting it from the back and he ask you "you daddy's lil bitch baby"?
Is it nasty that you loved to be choked and smacked on the ass, is it nasty that when we fuck it seems like the whole world is about to crash.
What about when you get on top and slide down his pole, and you feel every inch of him and his thick veiny stick pulses in you.
When you ride him, like you riding the mike until it feeds back, feeding your aching Pussy with his cum.
I think it's nasty cause I used to be a good girl, now I'm fucked.
Is it nasty?
-
We got deleted but we back!
Lmaooo enjoy