18

They finally stop infront of a store, and Harry's eyes lit up. Not only Zayn, but everyone noticed because Harry unknowingly let out a not so manly squeal. They were infront of Gucci store.

"Come on, let see if we can find something" Liam said.

They went inside the store seeing various collections. Harry is extra happy, he is feeling the material of the suits which are of bright colours or have floral prints on them.

"This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen" Louis said pointing at a black and white floral suit.

"It's beautiful" Harry said admiring the piece of art.

Louis snorted "Beautiful my ass, it looks like my grandmother's curtains. No one is ever going to buy it"

For some reason Harry feels insulted, so he pick up the suit and went in the changing room. Everyone is shocked. Zayn and Liam were about to give Louis some lessons when Harry step out.

"How is it?" Harry asked with a smile and everyone jaw drop.

"Fuck, I take my words back. Zayn is defiantly going to buy it for you" Louis said.

"You look dam hot. I would defiantly date you if you weren't engaged to Zayn" Kendall said.

They were busy admiring Harry when a man in suit approach them "Excuse me, I am Richard Adams, from marketing and promotion department of Gucci. Can I talk to you Mr...."

"Styles, Harry Styles" Harry replied.

Richard nodded "Well, Mr. Styles, I would like to offer you a job as our model, because nobody till now is able to pull these suit like you did Mr. Styles"

"Me?" Harry asked in disbelieve.

"Yes you, I mean you got a perfect figure and a gorgeous looks and you are rocking this 'ridiculous' suit, so why not" Richard said with a laugh as he finger quoted the word ridiculous as Louis described it.

"Wow, Harry this is an amazing offer" Cheryl said and everyone nodded.

"But I know nothing about modeling" Harry said.

"I see you are friends with Ms. Hadid and Ms. Jenner, they can give you few tips as they are well known supermodels" Richard said pointing to Gigi and Kendall.

"Yes Harry we will help you" Kendall said and Gigi nodded in agreement.

Harry did know that Gigi and Kendall are supermodels, but he didn't doubt them because of their beauty. Harry looks at Zayn, he need his feedback before agreeing to do this.

Zayn nodded "Yes Harry, you should accept this offer. If you want to do this then I will give you my full support"

"Go for it lad" Niall said.

Harry huffed "Okay" he said and everyone near him cheers.

"Very well Mr. Styles, so need your information so that we can contact you and inform you the details" Richard said and Harry gives him all the information he requires.

"Thank you for this offer Mr. Adams" Harry said shaking hands with him.

"We will see you soon and you can keep this suit as a gift" Richard said.

Before Harry can declined the offer or protest Richard walks away. Everyone congratulate Harry including the staffs of the store. Zayn hugged Harry tightly and whisper 'I am proud of you' which made Harry heart to swell.  

Hi lovely people,

Here's the chapter 18, hope you like it.

Harry got a great offer from Gucci.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem