6

Alexis

"Alexis! Hurry up!"

I was hovered over the toilet puking my guts out. I was about to go to my doctor's appointment & I was more nervous than I've ever been. I couldn't even get any sleep so me & Dominic were on the phone all night. Literally. I took a deep breath, flushed the toilet, & brushed my teeth for the third time.

"Aight, I'm ready," I said to Ariana as she waited for me by the front door.

We walked out & got in Dacy's car.

"Hey sis," she greeted.

"Hey," I said lowly.

I wasn't in a greeting mood I was too anxious about what these results would turn out to be.
Dom looked at me from the passenger seat & mouthed I love you to me making me smile & lighten up my mood.

Ariana grabbed my hand tight as we got closer to the building & Rich was in the very back sleep.

"Call me when y'all ready I'll be down the street," Dacy said & we all got out.

"Get up bitch!" Dominic yelled shaking Rich. Ariana rolled her eyes & grabbed my hand.

"Let's go sign you in, I wanna be far away from him as possible," she said making me remember when he told me they had broken up.

Walking in the clinic, my palms started sweating really bad as I walked to the front desk.

"Hi, I have an appointment," I said softly to the blonde hair lady.

"Name?" She asked.

"Alexis Sky," I replied.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"16. I was told I didn't need a parent with me," I said.

"You don't since we're a clinic. All of our records are confidential. Fill this little form out for me please," she said handing me a paper & pen through the glass.

After filling everything out, I gave it back to her & she unlocked the door to the waiting room. There was literally no one here.

"I'm gonna throw up again," I said before sitting down.

"Be strong," Dominic said sitting next to me.

I took a deep breath & shook my leg rapidly & looked at the tv & how it talked about different types of birth control. I won't be needing that.

"Alexis Sky," of the nurses called out making my heart beat fast.

"I'll be back guys," I said before getting up.

"You got this bestfriend," Rich said making me half smile. I walked to the back with the nurse & she led me to a small room.

"Okay have a seat for me," she said making me sit down.

"It says you're here for HIV testing is that correct?" She asked.