...

"Lia... here's the file that you've ask" said Yeji while giving a folder to Lia

"Thanks Yeji" she smiled while staring at her computer

They're kinda busy these past few days co'z they're principal is demanding for the reports of the missing students in their school, they are the journalists in their school.

"Done!" Lia cheered and raise her hands like a kid.

"Jinja?"

"Yeah, now i will go to the principal's office to submit this" Lia said before leaving their room.

"Ahhhh at last it's done. I'm so tired..." Yeji sighed while looking at herself in the mirror, there are grayish bags under her eyes.

She lay on her bed and closes her eyes but suddenly she opened it again because she heard Lia giggling.

"What's the news?" Yeji asked while yawning and can't wait to sleep.

"Our principal... ahhh" Lia can't finish her statement because she's giggling.

"Yahhh finish your sentence first" Yeji said in irritating tone.

"Ok, here it is. Our principal said that we can advance our vacation, it is supposed to be next month right? but because we've already submit our papers, that's her reward to us. yey!!" Lia said and she called her other journal mates.

"Ryujin, Yuna, Chaeryoung!! come here" Lia shouted.

The girls entered the room, Yeji said to the other girls what their principal announced.

"Let's go to the beach!" Ryujin suggested. They were voting for the activity that they will do on vacation.

"No, no, no not there, duhh we don't even know how to swim" Yeji said.

"Hmm what about bar hoping!!" Yuna exclaimed.

"No. Remember what happened to you last time we went to the bar?" Lia reminded Yuna.

"Ah, hehe, yeah yeah sorry." Yuna apologized.

"How 'bout you Chae, do you have any suggestions?" Yuna asked Chaeryoung.

"Hmm, how about camping?" she asked.

"Sounds good. Are you fine with that gals?" Lia asked the girls.

"Yeahhhh" they said in unison.

"Forest, Here we come...."

_______________

"Are you ready girls???" Yeji exclaimed. They are in their van going to the woods for their camp trip.

"Yes!!"

"Let's put some sounds hmm." Chaeryoung played the stereo and the song 'Icy' by Itzy played.

"Hey hey hey. Yass whoo. Beep beep
Hey hey hey hey hey hey. I see that I’m icy. Go rising up up. I see that I’m icy" 'Icy' started in a catchy way.

"Icy but I’m on fire nae ane inneun Dream nan jashin isseo nal bwa I’m not a liar neoye teure nal matchul mameun eopseo " Lia sang followed by Yeji.

The sound trip never stopped until they've got into the location they're going to... The woods.

_______________

They are currently building their tents
while they heard a scream from afar.

"That scream... That's famillar hmm" Yuna noticed the scream.