Unedited version

*  *  *

"Very good Yibo , now do a jump after count of 3 ...... Wait for it...... 3........2 ...."

*Jumps*

~Thud~

"Ouch."

Wang Yibo fell from his skateboard and clutched his ankle in pain.

The crowd rush to him to see if he's okay. His skateboard-buddies made him sit on a chair. They examined his ankle and he winced in pain.
"Looks like you have sprained it, Yibo Di. I told you to jump on 3 but you jumped on 2."

Yibo couldn't deny as it was the truth. He got over excited and injured himself once more.

Well, not that it matters now. What's done is done. But his contorted face changed when his eyes landed some distance far.

One of his fans was taking a video of the entire incident.

'Oh Crap!
If this gets leaked, it will be viral in no time. And then a certain 28 years old guy will come nagging and will give me a long lecture.'

He signalled the fan to come closer. She came running. Yibo requested in his monotone cold voice,
"Can you please delete it for me?" He said pointing at her phone.

She vigorously nodded and deleted it before him.

Satisfied, Yibo muttered a 'thank you' and left with the help of his fellow skateboarders.

Meanwhile the fan mumbled "Wang Yibo talked with me" and fainted on the spot.

Yibo was then taken to a clinic where the doctor said that he had sprained his left ankle and had other bruises and scratches on his left hand and knee. The doctor put up a crept bandage and treated his scratches. He also gave a pain relief ointment if the pain increased and strictly warned for a week of bed rest.

Yibo's manager dropped him at his apartment and left to make a dozen phonecalls, apologizing and requesting to postpone the shooting date of his upcoming series.

Yibo sighed sitting on his bed. He can't play skateboard, no motorcycle and the most important... No dancing.

"Stupid ankle! Why did you have to sprain?" He was busy scolding his ankle.

Click.

He heard the sound of opening the door.

'Must be the manager......wait...... He doesn't have the key to my apartment.
That means only one person ...... Oh fuck!'

"Hi babe!"

Xiao Zhan entered the bedroom with his sunshine smile with a mask dangling from his ear and a bagpack on his shoulders.

"Hi!" Yibo muttered with a weird smile.

He had already covered himself with the blanket entirely from neck to toes. The bandages can give him away, if not hidden.