Special Chapter (+18)

This chapter includes explicit boyxboy love scene so proceed accordingly. 

You have been warned.

***

"Are you happy to be the leader of Xue?" Hong Chao asked out of blue. He was at Xue Han's room as usual, caressing his silky hair.

"Why do you ask?" Xue Han turned around to look at him with a frown. He didn't understand what he was aiming at.

Hong Chao put his fingers on the frown, smoothing it, "just randomly asking," he said with a light tone, "I heard Xue Liang is doing great under your care."

Xue Han grabbed his fingers, "why are mentioning Xue Liang? You think I'm not doing good as a leader?" he asked calmly but his eyes were cold.

Hong Chao chuckled seeing him annoyed, no matter how hard Xue Han tried, he wasn't able to hide his emotions from Hong Chao. "You are too perfect for everything," he gave him a kiss on the lips, "too perfect that I want to be with you all the time," he gave him another kiss, "as I have no one to give my position, I thought maybe you would give yours to Xue Liang and come with me to Hong."

"So it was your ultimate goal, taking me to Hong?" Xue Han shook his head with disbelief, his lover had a very strange way of reasoning.

Hong Chao nodded. "So what do you say, sugar?" he asked while giving Xue Han a hickey on the neck.

"Arrghh," Xue Han pushed him roughly, "what are you doing?!"

"I am marking my territory," he said flirtingly, "I need to keep the others away from my sugar while I'm not here, right?"

"Mnn," Xue Han mumbled while pulling Hong Chao for a better kiss.

As expected, the kiss got heated soon. Drowned in pleasure, Hong Chao's hand slipped under Xue Han's upper garment, caressing every inch of his smooth skin. Xue Han was moaning under him sweetly, testing Hong Chao's self-control. Then accidentally, Xue Han rubbed Hong Chao's erection and it was the end of the game.

"Sugar...you...did...something...so...bad..." he said while continuing to kiss Xue Han. His hands were moving down slowly.

Noticing where his hands were going, Xue Han blinked innocently, "I..."

Hong Chao was already beyond his limits but he wouldn't do anything to force Xue Han. "I'm barely holding sugar so I decide quickly," he looked into Xue Han's eyes, "will you let me continue or will I go for a cold, a very cold bath?"

Xue Han saw the desire in his eyes and his effort to hold himself. From the very beginning of their relationship, it was always Hong Chao who was trying harder. He always respected Xue Han's decisions and never forced himself on him. Now, it is my time to show you how much I love you, I guess, he said inwardly. Then he started to take Hong Chao's clothes with his shaky fingers while saying "it is my first time, so please be gentle."

Nothing could make Hong Chao happier than those words. Quickly he got rid of all the clothes, randomly tossing them aside while kissing every inch of Xue Han's body, marking him as his own. Then he got a small bottle out from where he hid last time, covered two of fingers with the cold liquid from the bottle.

"It will hurt a little, bear it OK?" he said before pushing his fingers inside Xue Han's virgin hole. Xue Han shouted out as he felt Hong Chao's fingers moving in him.

Hong Chao with his free hand started to stroke Xue Han's member while sucking his mouth to alleviate the pain. Soon the pain left its place to immense pleasure and Xue Han started to moan, wanting more.

"I guess you are ready, sugar," Hong Chao whispered, then exchanged his fingers with his hard member. Xue Han arched his back with the sudden intrusion but Hong Chao coaxed him while giving him time to adjust to his length. Only after seeing that Xue Han was relaxed, he started to move in and out while stroking Xue Han's member. Soon the voice of thrusting and moaning filled the room. Being hit by his sweet spot over and over again, Xue Han released on Hong Chao's stomach and soon followed by Hong Chao who spilled his seeds deep inside his sugar.

"For Heaven's sake sugar! Do you have to be too perfect in everything?" Hong Chao said with so much admiration in his voice, "I am so in love with you!"

"I love you too." Xue Han smiled softly while trying to catch his breath, "you know what... I never wanted to be a leader anyway..."

-REAL END-

 🌺