Back in Konoha

Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, Shisui, Obito, Rin, Izumi, Kakashi, Anko, Temari, Tsunade, Rookie Eleven and their senseis were in Konoha's gate looking at the horizon.

"Where are they"-asked Tenten anxious.

"Here they are I look at them"-said Kiba and everyone saw two figures ahead. One was tall and one was even taller. When they approached everyone looked dumbstruck at the beauty of the girl. She was wearing a black fighting kimono with red flames patterns one the edges. The kimono reached her thighs and the sleeves were detached wide and loose. The obi was red and was wide, it circled all the girl's belly. She was wearing black thigh high socks and black sandals with heels. She wore a black choker with the Uchiha crest hanging in the middle, nine pierces in her left ear and an earring in her right ear. She had a black fox mask hanging in the side of ber hip with a thin silver chain. The girl had blue eyes, whisker marks in her cheeks and blond hair with red highlights in two high ponytails that she had tied in the end.

"Naruko"-said Tenten shocked at her appearance.

"Hi Tenten"-said Naruko, with a smile so warm...

"Naruko"-said Tenten and hugged her friend. Naruko laughed and hugged her back. She met every member of Rookie Twelve, well except herself and Sasuke. She greeted their senseis and hugged Kakashi, greeted Anko, hugged Rin and...

"You have a child"-asked Naruko her eyes widening as she saw the baby on Rin's arms and Rin laughed

"Yeah he's two month old. Meet Minato Uchiha"-said Rin as she handed the little baby to Naruko. The baby had brown chocolate eyes and black hair. Naruko looked at him and he raised his hands making funny noises. Naruko laughed and tickled his tummy before handing him to Rin. She hugged Obito and congratulated him and then she turned to her family. Mikoto looked anxious and Fugaku looked like he was bracing himself for something. She looked at Itachi in question and he chuckled.

"Kaa-chan, Tou-chan"-said Naruko questioningly and Mikoto breathed in relief and smiled at Naruko and hugged her.

"Kaa-chan...can't...breath"-said Naruko and Mikoto leaned back as she smiled at her. Naruko smiled at Fugaku and hugged him, then Itachi, Izumi and Sasuke. She hugged Tsunade and then looked at Shisui. She suddenly felt nervous, she didn't know what to do, what to say and the same thing was happening to Shisui. Mikoto and Rin told everyone to let them alone and Rin had to drag Obito as he wanted to stay and protect her innocent little sister.

"Can we walk"-asked Naruko and Shisui snapped out of his thoughts

"You look beautiful"-he said and Naruko blushed a little

"And you're even more handsome and taller"-said Naruko with a pout

"Of course I'll be taller I'm twenty one after all"-said Shisui with a laugh and Naruko looked at him. He stopped and looked at her eyes drowning in them. Suddenly they found themselves kissing passionately.

"I fucking missed you"-said Naruko and Shisui chuckled

"Such a dirty mouth"-said Shisui between kisses

"You have no idea"-replied Naruko and pushed him in a alley where she ravished his mouth. Shisui was too shocked by the sudden aggressiveness but then flipped them over and pushed Naruko in a wall and kissed her as she circled her hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

"Boss..."-said Konohamaru who had seen them turn in the alley and looked with wide eyes. Naruko and Shisui looked at Konohamaru embarrassed and Naruko coughed.

"Konohamaru, you've grown"-said Naruko and hugged the boy who hugged her back and enjoyed the hug a little too much.

'Cough'