Over Again

NAME: Eve Walker

AGE: 20

Hair: Long, brown

EYES: Light brown

LIVES IN: Oxford

JOB: Actress (but not well-known yet)

HOBBIES: Swimming, Singing, Cooking, Hanging out with friends, etc

TWITTER: EveWalkerOffic

________________________________________________________________________

 "I won't ever trust you again, you stupid piece of sh...! Ughh.. Why am I even talking to you anymore? LEAVE MY HOUSE. NOW!" Eve was shouting as she gestured Niall to get out of her house.

"Please let me explain w"

"The hell I do. GET OUT NOW OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE"

Niall cheated on Eve for about 2 months and the Media found out. As Eve asked Niall about that, he didn't tell her the truth so she called SugarScape to send her some pictures of Niall and this Mariah-Girly he cheated on Eve with. Niall now left Eve's face down and with fast steps. He didn't like the paps to catch him messed up like this.

Eve just stood there with tears in her eyes, not able to move. She felt nothing but hate. She saw nothing but Niall and that other girl. And she heard nothing but the sound of herslef - crying. Crying over all this. How could this happen? What did she ever do to receive such pain? She thought she had a good relationship with Niall. She let the 3 years she'd been with Niall revue pass through her mind. She never did something that can destroy a relationship or trust. Fighting in a relationship is normal. If you don't fight with your partner you don't have a healthy relationship. Each one of the couple just takes everything for granted and shuts his mouth up not to cause any trouble. But loves is not something you should take for granted. You should be thankful. >That's exactly what I'm going to tell Niall next time I see him.< Eve now thought and she slowly began to move towards her bedroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and told herself: "You look fucked up!" She began to wash her make-up off as she went to the bathroom, took a hot shower and sat on her bed. " She grabbed her mobile and dialled her best friends number.

"Hello, this is best friend hotline, what can I do for you?", the voice on the other end of line spoke into the mobile with a soft but still rough voice.

"Hey, Harry. I need an ear to listen. Do you have time for me? Can I come over to yours?"

"Sure honey. Oh, and you'll get two ears to listen. Should I come to Oxford or are you still in London at Niall's?", Harry Styles answered. And Eve could here the smile in his face.

"Um actually I'm at home in Oxford. It would be great if you could come over so I'll have time to dress up and so on."

"Uh Oh, no crying babe. We'll talk about it. Please whipe your tears and lift your head ok? I'll be there in two. Love you" Harry always knew how to speak to sad persons. He's so sensible.

Eve began to pick some dark-blue treggings, a grey t-shirt and a red and white vintage jacket, tied up her hair into a messie-bun and put some mascara on. She combined it with a pair of black leather boots, grabbed her clutch-bag and left the house. It was sunny today but unluckily she forgot her Ray-Ban. >I'm not going back now, I already arrived at Cornmarket-Street. She lived near the train-station so it's about 20 minutes to get downtown. She was just about to buy herself a bottle of EVIAN-water when her phone rang. "Hey Harry. Umm yeah, actually I'm in Cornmarket Street, buying some water. Oh, O.K, see ya in five minutes then. Bye"

She replaced the water-bottle she just wanted to buy and made her way out of the store. She walked to McDonalds, where Harry already waited for her. "Hey, baby girl" he said when he saw her and held her thight. "Hey Curly. Thank you for coming. This really means a lot to me."

"Hey, you're my best friend, and I'm yours so take it for granted.", he answered Eve.

"Should be grabb something and walk around and talk?" he now asked Eve.

"Let's have a walk."

Suddenly a bunch of groupies appeared out of nowhere. They began to scream and took photos so the whole McDonalds seemed to be shaking around Eve. She ran out of there towards Oxford college, Harry following with his orders in the right, his phone and car-keys in the left hand.

"Woooah, stop it, Eve, no screaming girls in sight.", Harry finally managed to spit out the words as he could hardly breath."Shall I take your keys so you can eat?", Eve asked. He handed her both-his keys and his phone- and together they walked around, talking and finally reaching DEAD MAN'S WALK. They chose the path cos there hardly is anybody to walk around. So they end up sitting in a boat on River Thames, talking about Niall. "How did I deserved to be hurt like this, Harry? You know, from the one I truly loved.?" Eve burried her face into her hands and began to cry silently. Harry looked at her for a moment, then he layed away his cheesburger and wrapped his long, warm arms around Eve. "Hey Honey, this is not your fault. He's just being an asshole. He didn't even talk much with me and the rest of the lads. I think business just swept him off his feet."

"But he cheated on me. Not for one time, not for two, but for two fucking months, that's a long time."

"You know what? We will lay down here in this little boat and you can cry as long as you want okay? Just lay down your head on my chest and cry as hard as you can. Cry over whatever you want to cry. I'm here. Feel free to let your emotions flow."

Harry took his blazer off and covered Eve with it as she layed down in the boat with him so she doesn't get cold. Her head on Harrys chest she cried as hard as she could and surely never did before. After a while there was no sound anymore. Harry tried to have a look at Eve's face and she fell asleep on his chest. >This girl must be exhausted< he thought as he wrapped his arms around her again.