Bagles And A Sleepover

EVE'S P.O.V

"Harry?", I whispered as I awakened.

It was still dark and silent. Just the noise of Harry inhaling and exhaling disturbed the perfect silence. I could feel his chest going up and down.

"Yes?", he whispered back.

"Are you up?", I asked him again, still whispering

"Yes. Do you want to go home?", he asked with a low voice.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, lets just get out of this boat somehow. Do you think you can get out there without falling into the River? Harry was trying to tease me, I knew that. Now I smiled and pretended to be struggeling.

Harry wanted to catch me in my fall and all of a sudden we both fell into the river.

"Great, Harry. Like really. Great! Oh gosh... whenever I'm just looking at a boy something goes wrong."

"Eve, calm down, it's just water. And I've seen you swimming before. So don't stress okay?" Harry tried to cool me down but somehow it didn't work. Usually I don't have anything against water or swimming. But something stuck in my mind that this wasn't right.

"Oh crap Harry. My mobile. It's in the pocket in my jacket. I hope it still works." I turned away from Harry who was watching me in a weird way, and tried to climb up into the boat. Then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around again and it was him. He looked at my face, that must have been black from my mascara and all of a sudden he simply pressed his lips onto mine. Those lips were soft but still forcing. As the kiss was over we both just swam there in the River Thames, looking at each other, saying nothing. We managed to get out of the water somehow, and my phone was ruined. We went to my house where all of the boys had some clothes of their own because Niall and I used to had sleepovers with the boys at my house. So I once told them to bring a few clothes. It was 3:34 a.m. and we weren't tired at all. So we decided to have early breakfast as I was hungry as that.

"What do you want to eat, Harry? I have Bagles, Bagles or Bagles.?"

"Um so errrr...Basically I'm choosing the Bagles?", Harry answered with a questioning face.

"So, Bagle will be served in two minutes.", I laughed.

I turned the radio on to break the silence that occured while we were eating and 'Little Things' started to play. I've always loved that song so much because it's exactly about all my insecurities and Niall used to sing it for me often when we lay there in bed, cuddled up, talking for hours.

A tear dropped onto the tables plate. Harry looked up to me and layed his Bagle aside and came over to my side of the table.

"Hey, darling. Look at me. Uh oh, at me, not at the ceiling." He put one finger under my chin and lifeted it up. We could directly look in our eyes now.

"Shhhh...." he hummed with a soft voice. He hugged me and carried me to the sofa in the living-room upstairs. He went away to coe back with a blanket that I recognized as the one out of my bedroom and two pillows, turned the Tv on, went away and appeared out of nowhere with two cups of hot milk and honey in his big hands. Then he went away again and came back with his Payamas on. That one always made me laugh. We-Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and I had bought it for his Birthday as a joke. It had Hamsters on it. We thought it was funny and we all burst out into laughter when Harry unwrapped that present. His look when he recognized what it was. So precious.

"Can I lay beside you?", Harry now asked, gesturing towards the sofa.

"Sure." Harry handed me one of the two cups that stood on the beside-table and had a seat at my feet.

He nipped his Milk like a little kid.

"Thank you, Harry. You don't have to do this, you know that, right?"

"Uhh huu.", he swallowed the milk in his mouth and continued his sentence "But I want to be there for you. I know what you're going through. It's gonna be a tough time but I'm sure we can make it, kay?"

I fell asleep and dreamed something weird. I was standing at the edge of a cliff and watching the water below. Then the whole cliff started to break and I slipped down the edge. I saw the water as I fell and there was he, his reflection. His mouth wide open like a shark and he laughed like he's gone mad.

I reached for his face but as I touched the surface every single bone in my body broke. The water was as hard as steel now and I just laied there, suffering to death. Then Nialls voice appeared and said: "Someone doesn't simply get his nose into my business!"