Chapter 2: A early morning chat

But that all happened in Secondary One, it's actually the first day of Secondary Four, eh. Still got a few years to go... ah, I'm getting off track. Blake isn't expecting anything interesting to happen this year, nothing has. Blake wandered down the hall, not a lot of people were around, it was five in the morning, so it was understandable. He entered his class, seemingly void of people, as expected, he was always the first person here, but why are the lights on...?

Blake threw his bag under his table, the bag landing with a sound thud, and the screeching sound of the chair being dragged filled the room. He plopped down into his seat, immediately taking out his phone to play some games.

"Why hello Blake, not even a greeting. Predictable." A female British voice caught him off guard.

"Jesus Chr- oh, it's just you Tabantha," Blake muttered as he relaxed back into his chair, continuing with his game.

"Yes, it is me Blake, who else would come at this time besides you?" A sipping sound could be heard after the sentence was said.

"Still needing your morning tea eh? Really sticking to your whole British thing,"

"Why, it's a habit. Spending the copious amount of time in Britain would certainly give you many different habits compared to you ruffians,"

"Whatever. So, why are you here so early?"

"Woke up much earlier than my regular timing, and simply was unable to go back to sleep," a gentle knock, Tabantha putting her water bottle down on the table. "What's your excuse? I've always assumed you'd be someone who would oversleep, considering your reputation,"

"By that logic, so should you,"

"Dodging the question? I guess it's not my business to know,"

"Mnh, sure I Guess," Blake replied, mindlessly on his phone looking at Reddit.

"Another thing I would like to mention,"

"Yes- Arg damn, Sorbet Shark was so close- I mean yes?"

"You were the one behind the April Fools' incident were you not? It would seem like something you would do," Blake tensed at the suggestion but quickly masked his stunned reaction with a scoff,

"Me?  Why would anyone think that, may I ask."

"You were one of the few people who left class the latest, was nowhere to be seen during the chaos, and you weren't too affected by it the next day," Tabantha accused, now starting to read a book, it was a simple notebook, so it might be just some journal that she writes in.

"Well it's beca-" and before Blake could reply, two people burst in, arguing. The two previous chattings immediately shut their yaps, watching as the two people start slapping each other. Blake switched over to WhatsApp to chat with Tabantha privately

VeggieTaco: "Now, what were you about to say before we were RUDELY interrupted?"

"As I was saying, it is because I was hiding in my locker that day, and I was able to run out of school to escape from the chaos, and I wasn't as affected as I really couldn't care.": RedBlock

VeggieTaco: "Interesting.....thank you for your...input."

"....sure....": RedBlock

He looked at Tabantha, sporting her normal smug look, now with a hint of what looks to be curiosity? I dunno, it's hard to tell what Tabantha is thinking about, but whatever it is, it's not a good thing. Blake turns his attention to the two, slapping and arguing with each other. 'A-are they arguing about.....god damn ice cream flavours?' He watched as one made the bold claim that strawberry flavoured ice cream was better than mint chocolate chip ice cream. The two, bickering each other turned their attention to Blake, tensed up at the two glaring at him.

"Strawberry or Mint Choco?!"

"......"

"Whatever, we'll ask someone else."
.
.
.
"Alright class, we have some new students joining us! They have recently transferred from a neighbouring school so I hope you'll give them a warm welcome!"

'Oh great, more annoyances....' Blake played around with his pen, his face now looking a little more annoyed than normal as if he could be more annoyed at the people around him. People bombarded the teacher with questions:

"How many of them?"

"Guy or Girl?"

"Are they hot?!"

"All will be revealed when they arrived." He replied cryptically, his usual blank and emotionless expression looked towards the students.

Knock, Knock.