-Chapter 22- ✔️

-Chapter 22-

Niall's POV:

After changing clothes and freshening up, I headed to Liam's house where the boys were finalising up the details for the Steal My Girl music video shoot.

I mentally prepared myself before I knocked on the wooden door and walked in. The boys were sitting at the small table in Liam's kitchen.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly.

Zayn and Louis looked relieved.

Harry had a half annoyed, half relieved vibe coming off him.

Liam looked pissed.

"Hi? Is that all you have to say?" Liam yelled.

"How are you?" I added.

Liam looked like he was about to burst, and it seems like Harry has just turned into a ticking time bomb.

"Let's do this calmly?" Zayn proposed and I nodded. "Okay, so where were you, Niall?"

"I was-" I stopped.

Cora and I both agreed that we had to keep our relationship a secret, and that meant not even telling the boys about it. Truth be told I felt horrible about it, but I understand that it is for the best. We can't take the risk of telling anyone if we want to be together, thus making this the only way. At least for the next four months.

"I was in England." I finished.

"Oh, great! I thought you had gone to China." Harry said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Okay... I was in Birmingham... With Cora." I sighed.

"We know that, but why?" Louis sighed, running a hand down his face.

"I can't say..." I trailed off, guilty.

"What the hell, Niall? We tell each other everything! What's so bad that you can't tell us?!" Liam yelled.

"Because it's not my secret... Look, I can tell you this: Cora had an accident and was in the hospital. I went down to see her. I'm sorry I left without saying anything, I know that I'm in the wrong, but I was in such a rush to leave that it completely slipped my mind. Plus, my phone was on silent." I explained, finally caving in.

"Is she okay?" Louis asked, a worried look on his face.

"She is now-" I got cut off when my phone chimed.

"Bare with!" I said lifting my finger, and tugging my phone out of my pocket.

Cora: 'Bradley's here.'

I nearly had a heart attack and dropped my phone on the floor.

"Niall... You okay?" Liam asked, standing up.

"I gotta go." I whispered and turned on my heel.

I knew shouldn't have left her alone. I should have stayed like my gut told me to, but instead I have been persuaded by Cora to leave. I felt sick. I needed to get back to Sutton Coldfield and see Cora. I don't know what happened between Cora and her ex, but all I know is that I'm falling for her and I can't not be with her in a moment of need.

"Wait, what?!" Harry yelled, but it was too late because I was already out of the door and running down the path to my car.

---

Cora's POV:

He was standing in the centre of the small stage that had definitely seen better days, but somehow he still managed to look like he was at Wembley arena. He always looked magnificent and grand because he was... to me anyway.