chapter 14

Morning with sounds of animals, aakash has woke up. He turned to side, divya was sleeping on his chest in embrace.

He first saw her face clearly, she was so cute. Sleeping like an angel with slight open mouth with light pink lips.

He slowly caressed her cheeks with his fingers and immediately retreated and slowly placed her on bed and wentout.

Grandma asked neha about when is aakash married, wat about tarun. Then she explained all the things happened in their life. And asked grandma help to make fall for eachother. They both made a pinky promise with laughs.

Divya came down in kurta after freshing up and help aunt ( raghav wife) in kitchen. She mingled with the family easily.

Grandma came there announced that the entire family is going to temple. She gave divya a saree and asked her to change into saree as this is village and others respect them most. Divya come with aakash and She took neha and raghav wife with her to out.

Divya was waiting for aakash in room.
As he entered she told everything. He asked her to get ready. He went to bath.

He came out but divya was still in same kurta with saree in hand.....

Aakash:
Why have u not changed??
Get ready soon before harathi...

Divya:
Aakashhhh...
I dont no how to wear a saree.

Aakash:
Oh....
In engagement and marriage.....

Divya:
My sister and mother draped me.

Aakash:
Okkk
I will Ask neha or aunt to help u..

Divya:
They went to temple. No lady in the house is available. Grandma asked to come in saree.

Aakash:
Hmmm
I will drape u in saree if u r comfortable.

Divya went to bathroom and change to blouse and bottom lining with towel across on top.

Aakash was in the room. He took the saree and make pleats and came near divya.

He make a small pallu and put on shoulder and removed her towel.
Then he came to her navel and with his hands he inserted pleats.
Electricity passed between both as his bare hand got contact with her navel. Both hearts are beating so fast.

He controlled his emotion and arranged pallu and safetypin inserted. His hand again touched her shoulder. Both got stiffened.

He asked her to come down after she got ready and wentout immediately.