▪Chapter 23▪

-•▪●▪•-

-•▪●▪•-

3rd person

"Donghyuckieeee~" a certain mint haired shouted across literally the whole school, making all students snap their heads between the latter and the red haired.

The mint haired practically threw himself at the younger, flooding him with compliments, especially how cute the red haired looked.

The whole school new about them and everybody found them cute. How couldn't you even?

"Ya can you believe him? He almost forgot me completely. Tomorrow he won't recognize me as his older brother anymore." Taeyong whined and shook his head after that.

Mark stopped hanging around Taeyong and began clinching to Donghyuck much to Jaehyun's liking. Sure, Taeyong and Mark were just brothers, but it really annoyed the brown haired how much time the mint haired got to spend with the pink haired. Jaehyun called it annoyed but perhaps it was rather called jealousy.

But to sum it up, the plan worked and Donghyuck and Mark got together which meant it prevented Mark from hanging around Taeyong too much.

"Well who can blame him. He's so in love" Taeil joined Taeyong in giggling. "Ew and so are you." Taeyong scrunched his nose while pointing at the blue haired approaching.

"Yeah and you're lonely." "I guess you're right." Taeyong whined again as he watched Mark showering the red haired with kisses in the distance.

"I'll accompany Doyoung to class. You coming with me?" Taeil asked Taeyong after he pecked the blue haired's lips.

"Nah I'm good." Taeyong said but in fact he was too lazy to walk and he didn't like to admit it. Doyoung's class was on the other side of school and it would take an eternity. With no other words spoken, the couple left while waving.

But Taeyong couldn't know that this was a very bad decision.

"Hey twat. Wassup?" To that Taeyong just kept walking, because he exactly new who was talking to him.

"I'm talking to you, little shit, you with the pink girly hair. You should look after your stuff more." The person continued speaking and this was the reason for the pink haired to turn around just to look into the glaring eyes of the white haired aka Yuta.

The white haired held Taeyong's notebook in his hands, which the latter has dropped just seconds before.

Without any hesitation the leader of the delinquent opened the note book, Taeyongs eyes widening and body frozen on the spot.

"Today I had a dream about this boy and we kissed and I think the boy is-" Yuta began to read out loud, which made no sense because there weren't any students anymore, but before he could expose the pink haired more, Taeyong interuppted him with: "Give it back!"

"Wow there's a lot new stuff than last time I had it in my hands." The white haired said, ignoring the older completely who was now trying snatch the book back again.

But Yuta got annoyed quickly by the other male trying to get his note book, so he just grabbed the pink haired's wrist rather harshly, stopping Taeyongs actions. "Do you think I give it back that easily again? I was kind last time, but this time I won't let you get away that fast."

"What do you want?" Taeyong spat back, recovered from the little scare Yuta gave him when he grabbed his wrist.

"You as my pretend boyfriend so I can make someone jelauos."

"What? You're kidding." "Just for this week. If it's working, good for you, you get your note book. If not, well... we'll see about that" the white haired chuckled.

Obviously it all was a lie. The white haired didnt want to make someone jelauos. He just wanted the popular pink haired, which was rumoured to be an actual angel, to be his.

"Unless you want the whole school to know about your weird dreams. Wow what an article 'Lee Taeyong, sunshine on the outside but weird on the inside' or maybe rather 'Lee Taeyong, the most popular boy having nightmares' ooooh save this poor boy please." The white haired mocked, a smirk on his face.

"Stop. I'll do it. But you..." Taeyong said and placed his finger on Yutas chest, poking it rather harshly "...You shouldn't do any stupid move nor accidentally loose my note book."

"Sure thing, babe" Yuta said and stuffed the note book into his backpack and Taeyong already cringed at the nickname. He would rather hear the insults of the other.

It wasn't a crush Yuta had on Taeyong, it was rather a spontaneous decision to confuse the whole school to cause a bit trouble.

Unfortunately a certain male surprisingly wasn't stalking the pink haired that day and that's why the male didn't know it was just 'fake-dating'. But who knows there was a small chance he would go easier on Yuta.

But in the end, Yuta would be more lucky, if he never had this spontaneous idea to begin with.

-•▪●▪•-

Hello
I'm so sorry for not updating the last two days hshsjwhsjjsjs
I was playing Minecraft with a friend Lmao
And also this chapter is so short T-T

Hope you have a good day ♡