Chapter 9 _Just in a day

Hi guys this is yet another chapter update from a little time I have got,chapter nine would be about all Jewel's close girlfriends including her other female classmates.Let's finish with this one so we can know what chapter ten would also be about.Follllowww up guys!!!

" He haha haha,hi haha haha hahahahah",the whole class erupts with laughter. Jewel and her friends just realized that they were not alone,they were all being stared at by the rest of their classmates.

"No no no no,this cannot be " Jewel says out loud,this is all wrong "Eben see what you have caused, who told you to stand in my way" she says directly to Eben."And you too Richmond Owen,What the heck is wrong with you it was your leg which tripped me to fall on him.

"I'd rather prefer to fall on the floor than on that geek,she says angrily." I am sure you both planned this secretly altogether, so you can kiss me on my cheeks". "I hate you all" she points to both Richmond and Eben and gets up stomping out of the class.

Everyone now stares at Eben who looked lost in his thoughts and heartbroken, Richmond like always looked confused and angry at the same time .Richmond now shifts his gaze from the door which Jewel just stepped out of and starts shouting at Eben.

"Who told you to kiss her on the cheeks Eben!" Richmond shouts angrily at Eben,you know very well I have set my eyes on her and I have made plans to make her mine and mine only."I just wanted to make her happy" Eben replied,and besides you also kissed her too didn't you he questioned.

"You very well know that she has a crush on you, but so what she even made it clear to you,including all of us here and the whole class that she is not ready to be in a relationship with anyone because she has a lot on her plate to worry and think about" Eben screams at Richmond.

"Oohhh so that is how you want to play the game,so be it then a competition between you and me to win her over okey, Richmond says angrily pointing at Eben." No-no no no no,you got it all wrong my guy I won't approach her at this stage of our lives".

"So you are in love with her too,wow wow hands up everyone let's clap for this traitor, he knows I am in love with Jewel and he dared fall for her too,Richmond says to everyone in the class including Jewel's friends who stood watching the best friends argue.

" Fine I love her too a lot so what! At least I am not a freak like you to want to be in a relationship when you do not even understand life,women,yourself and even God whom you question foolishly everyday",Eben says with blood shot eyes.

"What! did you just call me a freak,Richmond says,you are a hee-goat know that he points aggressively at Eben.
Eben angrily launched a blow at Richmond's face .The boys who were masculine and assumably the strongest in the class started fighting. Max Tyson the oldest,biggest but short a boy for his age of 17 in the class just appeared at the doorway and shouts.

" Stop it!what are you both doing, what the hell is wrong with both of you,are you both going mad" max shouts at the two boys .The boys ignore him and continue with their fight. Max walks majestically and angrily to both boys and separate them as if it was an easy task.