Chapter 1 (Introduction to the characters)

Roommates

Sora and Hanuel
Rin and Mxseul
Midnight and Yuri

Characters (main)

.Me as Midnight
.Scorpi as Sora
S.C as Rin
D.P as Mxseul
Cici as Hanuel
L.L as Yuri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnights Pov.

I was getting ready to move into my dorm room at Supernatural Academy. I hear a knock at my door I head to the door and open it to see Ms. Snowwy
"Hi Midnight heres your lunch for your trip to school!," ''You didn't have to I'm not h--"
"Nonsense!" She cut me mid sentence.
"Here take it and are you done packing yet?, You need to head out soon..." She said in a sad manner.
"Yup I just finished... I should probably leave Bye Ms. Snowwy, I grab my skateboard and head out to, the entrance of the Orphanage to wait for Mxseul so we can head to the bus stop....

Hanuels Pov.

I head down stairs with my K-pop book bag on my back and chocolate in my mouth. I see my friend Rin waiting by the door and our parents talking about the new academy and how great it is for our grades and abilities. Meanwhile I was listening to my beautiful kpop music. I was jamming to my music and I finally reached the end of the stairs.
"Hi Rin!" I said energetically...

Soras Pov.

As I head down the stairs of my home, I grab my bag and hat. Holding the wall, I put on my sneakers and dash out, locking the door.
"To the bus stop!" I thought.

Rins Pov.

I wait downstairs for Haneul, I overhear our parents talking about the school. I look up and see Haneul rushing downstairs with chocolate in her mouth and her headphones on. We head out the door waving to our parents..

Mxseuls Pov.

I wave bye to my parents as I head to the orphanage to walk with Midnight to the bus stop. I hear loud music and fast footsteps behind me and shouting? I stop and look behind me to see a girl with yellow goldish hair yelling and chasing after a short girl with red hair fading into black I step out of the way and the short girl hides behind me..
"HANEUL GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!"
"NO!! NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME BACK MY HEADPHONES!"
"GUYS" I yelled, grabbing their attention. I snatched both of these things away from them and handed them back to the other person. They thank me and ask where Im heading I reply with "I'm heading to the orphanage to pick up a friend,"
I look down at my watch and see that if I don't leave now we're gonna miss the bus. I wave bye and sprint off while texting Midnight to meet me at the bus stop, I hope we make it to the bus stop....

Yuris Pov.

I wave goodbye to my parents as I head out the door with my instrument and my light blue and purple book bag on my back. I got a text from Mariah telling me good luck at my new school. You see I had to transfer schools since my parents got a job option with two big companies and that can help with our living state... I hope everything at this new school goes well..

Hiya this is the End of Chapter one >:3

Midnight Bandit Signing Out 🔪🔪🖋🖤🖋