Chapter 1: Goa Kingdom

Naruto Uzumaki is a Chunin shinobi (All though, he is as strong as a Jounin, or even a Kage) from Konohagakure no Sato, and the son of the Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki, Konoha's Red Death.

All though, what is more important for you to know about him, is that he is the apprentice of both Jiraiya, and Orochimaru. It was tough at the beginning, but they worked it out.

He has long tousled blonde hair that fades into a white-blue, which he keeps in a simple ponytail that goes mid-way down his back, azure blue eyes, with slitted, snake-like pupils. Naruto has a pale complexion, and six whisker-like marks on each cheek. According to several of the girls in his class, he is very handsome.

Naruto wears a loose-fitting two-toned orange and dark blue kimono shirt with billowing, overlong sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he wears black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. His Konoha hitai-ate has a long black cloth that ends at the base of his neck. On the upper back of Naruto's Kimono is the Uzumaki swirl.

On the back of the belt is a tanto, which is clipped on horizontally. The tanto is slightly longer than the standard tanto, it could technically be considered a wakizashi, but it isn't. The handle, and sheath is black, with a thin orange stripe in the center. The blade is made from chakra metal. The blade is practically indestructible, and can cut through most metals, if enhanced with chakra. Although, it can not extend it's length. Naruto has named it Kusanagi, after the very sword Orochimaru wields.

Life was good for our hero. He was strong, handsome, and got promoted his first time going through the Chunin Exams. Then someone, who he considered his best friend decided to abandon Konoha. This person is Sasuke Uchiha. He even killed their teammate, Sakura Haruno. Anyway, as they were fighting, they clashed their strongest jutsu together, which results in Naruto getting sucked through a portal.

When Naruto woke up, he was getting poked with a stick, by a kid around the same age as him. Which is around thirteen. The kid that is doing the poking, has black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build. He also also has a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye.

The kid wears an unbuttoned red vest, blue shorts with white fur-like on material on the bottom, and flip flops. On his head is a straw hat. The kid says, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm going to be the Pirate King!"

Naruto replies, "Well, Straw Hat. I'm Naruto... Anyway, where am I?"

Luffy tilts his head, and answers, "Well you are on Dawn Island, in the Goa Kingdom, on a mountain called Mt. Colubo, near Foosha Village."

Naruto is confused. Where are the Elemental Nations? Where is Konoha? It wasn't like he was that far from his village when he, and Sasuke fought. Unless... The last attack fractured the dimensional barrier, and he was sent to another world. Yay him, now he had to figure out if all of his jutsu worked in this world, and if their was a way to get back to his world. Which is most likely impossible. All though those jutsus colliding shouldn't have been that strong, right?

Anyway, Naruto asks, "So, Luffy, right? Do you Want to have a spar?"

Luffy answers, "Shishishishi! Like a fight? Of course I wanna fight. Fighting is fun."

He then grabs Naruto by the wrist and runs off, dragging the blonde behind. Once in a clearing Naruto and Luffy get set in their own stances. Naruto then yells, "Hajime!"

Luffy then stretches his arm back then throws a devastating punch. Naruto dodges the punch, by leaning to the side. The Uzumaki then rushes Luffy, and disappears using a Shunshin. Naruto reappearing behind Luffy, jumps into the air. He spins kicking Luffy, in the side of the face. Luffy's neck stretches, allowing his head to fly sideways.

As Luffy's arm, and head are returning to him, Luffy spins around. Luffy's arm then goes directly at Naruto, in a wild arc. Naruto blocks the attack, which makes him skid across the ground.

The Uzumaki then grabs onto Luffy, wrapping his arm around Luffy's. This shocks Luffy, who couldn't believe that their was another Gomu Gomu no Mi, which their isn't. This allows Naruto, who raises his arm at Luffy, to summon several, white-blue snakes, from his sleeve. The snakes quickly wrap around Luffy, capturing him in the process.

Luffy then stretches his neck backwards, then snaps it back for a devastating head butt to Naruto's face. Though when Luffy's head connects to Naruto's, the Uzumaki disappears into a plume of smoke. Once the smoke dissipates, all that is there is a shattered log.

Naruto is actually up in a tree behind Luffy. He weaves through some hand seals. Clap hands → Monkey. The Uzumaki says, "Let's see if this works. Raiton: Hebi Ikazuchi (Lightning Release: Snake Lightning)!" Yellow lightning then generates in his hand. as he trusts his arm forward, a snake forms from the lightning, and shoots towards Luffy. It connects, all though it has no effect on Luffy.

Naruto thinks, "Shit! Must be made of rubber or something." He then has to quickly dodge a kick from luffy, who hasn't moved from his spot.

Luffy then says, "Huh? Shishishishi! I guess I'm immune from lightning. Sugoi!"

Both of their stomachs then growl, as Naruto says, "I guess it's time to have some dinner, huh. Luffy?"

Luffy then yells, "MEAT!" With stars in his eyes, and drool escaping his mouth, Luffy once again grabs Naruto by the wrist, and drags him to god knows where.