Chapter 2: Out to Sea

It's been four years since then. Both Luffy and Naruto are on a dinghy, ready to set sail. All though, Naruto's dinghy is special as it has an engine that uses his chakra as fuel. He has named it ANBU. Naruto has named the type of dinghy: a Speed Dinghy. It is painted orange with blue flames going across the sides.

A woman named Makino then says, "Goodbye Luffy, Naruto. Do Foosha proud."

Makino is a young woman with brown eyes and dark green hair that goes up to just above her shoulders. She wears a yellow kerchief, an orange blouse with black sleeves and a long light blue skirt and orange sneakers with white soles.

The Mayor, Woop Slap has a cleft chin, wears oval glasses, and has a mustache and a beard. He wears simple clothes and a hat that changes with his appearance, but they are similar to each other. He currently wields a walking cane from old age.

Woop says, "You two shouldn't be pirates. It brings disgrace to Foosha, but don't forget to be careful."

Naruto nods his head in response, while Luffy says, "Shishishishi! You know me. I'll be fine."

Woop grows a tick mark on his forehead, and yells, "That's my I said for you to be carefull, IDIOT!" WHich just results in Luffy laughing even more.

Naruto then looks up at the sky, and says, "Luffy! It's time to depart. Any second longer, and we will be departing later than Ace did."

Luffy then turns to Naruto, and says, "Yosh! This is where we depart from one another. Let's see who will be greater."

Naruto nods in response, and speeds off in the ANBU, in a random direction. He knew he'd find an island at some point. While, Luffy had to punch a Sea King in the face. You know for revenge, and payback.

After a while Naruto finds an island, and while exploring said Island, he finds a village. This village is called Shimotsuki Village. As Naruto is walking through the village, he ducks, as a katana swings horizontally over his head.

Naruto then looks up to see a tall man with tanned skin and long white hair that he wears loosely. He wears a red robe and with a white armband on his left arm. He also wears red shoes. The Uzumaki notices that his right arm is paralyzed.

The man then asks, "Who are you, and why are you here?"

Naruto answers, "Isn't it polite to first give out your name when introducing yourself to someone?"

The man replies, "my name is Saga. Now who are you, and why are you here?"

Naruto answers, "The name is Naruto, and I'm looking for a crew to sail the sea with me."

Saga asks, "So your a pirate then?"

Naruto replies, "I'm not a pirate. I just want to explore the world. All though, I might happen to do some pirate-esque things. But no, I am not a pirate. I am a shinobi."

Saga says, "Get out of my village."

Naruto replies, "I'll get out of this village when you can beat me in a fight."

Saga then swings diagonally at Naruto, who disappears in a puff of smoke revealing a perfectly cut log in the blonde's place. Saga then spins around, quickly blocking a strike from Naruto's tanto.

Naruto then lands, ducks, and then spins slashing at Saga. Only for the silver-headed man to jump over the slice. The Uzumaki then throws his tanto at Saga, who blocks it with his katana.

When Saga lands, he attempts a devastating one-handed overhead slash. While Naruto has a fully formed Rasengan in hand ready to block the attack. A man appears in front of the two fighters. This man grabs both of them by the wrist, slinging them away from each other.

Naruto looks at the man, who has black hair tied back in a long ponytail, his face is wrinkled and wears glasses with circular frames. He always wears a gray yukata and sometimes he has a beige haori over it with two crossed swords on the left breast.

Saga is the first to speak. He asks, "Koushirou-sensei, what are you doing here?"

Koushirou answers, "This is also my village, Saga. Or are you asking me why I am here right this moment?"

Saga sighs, while Naruto says, "I like you, Jiji!"

Saga then asks, "So what is your goal, Naruto?"

Naruto replies, "Right back atcha?"

Saga says, "My goal is to be a Sword of Justice, protecting all I can."

Naruto replies, "That is very noble of you. Well, my goal is to explore all I can, have fun, and probably be as strong as I can possibly be. All though, I'll help you in your goal, if you help me with mine. What do you say, do you wanna join my crew?"

Saga answers, "I'll think about it."

Koushirou then walks back to his dojo, while Saga walks back to the house that he, and fiance live in. Naruto follows Saga.