Chapter 1

(Before they went to earth as well as before their child was born)

Knockout sat at the desk of his work station, he had just joined Megatron. After being promised safety for his mate, and unborn child. How could he refuse?. He couldn't, Breakdown promised to to always do whatever Knockout thought was best.

Breakdown came in after coming back from fighting, walking up behind his mate, wrapping his big blue arms around the smaller mech.

"Welcome back" Knockout said smiling as he looked up.

"Thank you...how's the spark coming along?" Breakdown asked kneeling in front of Knockout.

"Just fine, same as this morning....I told you I would let you know if something was wrong" Knockout said with a smile.

"I know I just worry, I want to protect the sparkling no matter what" Breakdown frowned resting his helm on Knockouts lap.

Knockout smiled as he started to pet breakdowns helm, his other servo resting by his chin. Breakdown closed his golden optics and sighed deeply. Knockout couldn't help but comfort the big mech when he was upset by petting his helm.

"The sparkling will develop just fine Breakdown, and if anything should happen then promise me one thing" Knockout said.

"What?" Breakdown looked up.

"That we do what is best for the sparkling when it's born" Knockout smiled resting his forehelm on his mates.

(Time skip - before the falling of Cybertron)

Everyone was getting ready to leave the planet when needed. Knockout was starting to feel weird with the sparkling, he grew worried. Everything seemed to be so normal, yet the sparkling felt as if it were trying to tell him something.

Breakdown was worried when he'd see Knockout doing scans and anything he could think of. Megatron was wondering if maybe Unicron was to blame for this mystery. The warlord has the ship in the air and was leaving Cybertron. When Knockout cried out in pain.

Soundwave brought Shockwave on board when he was requested, he went to the med bay and saw his master with the medic and wrecker.

"My lord I was summoned" he said.

"Yes these two wish to ask you something" Shockwave said.

"We want you to help make Phoenix stronger, I nearly lost her, please Shockwave help her" Knockout begged holding his very tiny child close.

"I believe I know what to do, please give me the child before she offlines" Shockwave said, already knowing what to do.

(After Shockwave finishes helping Phoenix)

Knockout held his tinier child, he was amazed with the work, he had heard about the body style his daughter now had. But never thought he'd hold one.

"Will she be ok now Shockwave?" Breakdown asked eyeing his child.

"Yes....she is still one of us, but her body was dying therefore I gave her a new one. She should be fine" Shockwave said making his leave.

"My sweet little Phoenix....welcome to the world my sweet spark" Knockout smiled as he kissed the femmes head.

"We will have to take extra care of this one, make sure to keep a close optic on her Knockout" Megatron said leaving to go to the bridge.

"Life is gonna get more interesting, I can't wait until she grows up" Breakdown said smiling.

"I know I can't wait either" Knockout smiled.

(On earth after meeting the humans a year later)

Phoenix was walking the halls bored, she had just had her birthday so she was now eighteen in humans terms. She was aloud to go to school but no one knew who her parents were and that's how she wanted to keep it. She knew the dangers if her family was found out. In her high school she had many kids come up to her and ask her about her parents.

Phoenix frowned each time the school bully teased her about not having a family. She wanted to prove him wrong, but she just couldn't risk it. There was three kids she watched go with the autobots so she couldn't have both or either one just show up.

She stood outside looking at the three vehicles that took the three kids away, she wasn't stupid she knew who they were. She never really talked to the three but she didn't really want to, in case they figured out who she was.

'Though they'd never guess I was a child of two Cybertronians....I mean I was made a techno organic, they'd never really know unless I was pushed into a fight' she thought.

"Hi Phoenix, how are you?" Miko asked walking up to the girl.

"I'm fine" Phoenix said.

"Why won't you hang out with us?" Miko asked going in front of the girl.

"Because I'm busy! And my parents need my help" the girl frowned backing up a bit.

"What parents? Your an orphan remember?" Vince laughed.

"Excuse me young man, why are you picking on my little girl?" A soft tender voice asked.

"Mom?" Phoenix asked.

Knockout had made up a female hologram so he can keep up with the image of being a mother in the humans eyes, breakdowns holoform was all buffed up and frowning as he had his arms folded.

"Wanna keep picking on her?" He asked in a slight accent tone.

"N-no sir...I didn't mean anything by it" Vince said running off to his car to drive away.

"Come alone Phoenix, time to go" Knockout said.

Phoenix looked at Miko and her friends one last time before running to catch up to her parents. He grabbed onto Knockouts arm and hugged it close to her chest rubbing her cheek on it.

"What's wrong love?" Knockout asked.

"I am starting to hate school" Phoenix frowned as she got in the back behind Knockouts drivers seat.

"I know baby, but this summer your done school, just like that young man there, we see him around often" Knockout winked at Breakdown.

"Yeah I know Jacks done school this summer to, we both stayed an extra year....I'm not going to college, I don't have to" Phoenix said.

"That you don't! You are the schools smartest femme and you have a great home teacher to boot, your golden sweet spark" Breakdown said twisting to look at his girl.

"Oh come now Breakdown, sit properly!" Knockout scolded slapping his arm.

Phoenix laughed as Knockout drove off, they went to do a light shopping before going home. Her music was playing and she started to fall asleep.

I figured doing small bits adding up to their time on earth would be kinda fun lol hope you enjoyed this new book