day 1

After launch episode everyone was greeting each other. Some contestants already knew each other like rashmi Siddharth devoleena daljeet arti.
As a newcomer Asim was intiating  conversations with everybody but as he went to greet devoleena Sid came there to greet her as well and devoleena got indulge in conversation with Sid.
Asim thought devoleena was purposely ignoring him and he finds it very rude.

Previously on stage.
Asim Riaz pov
Paras, Siddharth, Siddharth dey, Fifi and me were sitting on hidden side of the stage and discussing whose gonna be next contestant and then I heard a song.
Aashiq banaya apne.
After listening to song we came to the conclusion there will be some very hot model like girl.
After song ended we heard very loud cheers. And then Salman sir asked her what we can expect from her and then she answered that she will do everything in Bigg boss but will not love anyone her voice was very sweet but I don't know why her answer irritated me.
And suddenly our side of stage started  moving.  stage was rotating towards her side and finally we we're going see her face but when I looked at her she didn't fit in my imagination of her(model type) but surprisingly I was finding her more attractive than any model.
The fact that she choose Sid and Fifi over me made me a bit uncomfortable that's why I decided to start a conversation with her but after she ignored me. I realise that she is very rude person .
Person like her and person like can never friends.