Day 4

Starting of lovtred(love + hatred)

So it was first task of the season.
Teams were as follows.
Team A
Rashami, koena, Sid d, Sid s, Aarti, Asim
Team B
Mahira, paras, Devoleena, Daljeet, Sana, Shefali bagga
And Fifi was the sanchalak.

Asim's pov
I was very excited as it was the first task of the season and I really wanted to prove myself. So our team were patients and their team were doctors in this task and doctors have to compel the patients to leave the seat.
So me and Sid was chosen by the team b to do the task and doctors were devoleena and Paras.
I don't like Paras. And I don't like devoleena's friendship with paras.
And I don't know why devoleena wrote short tempered on my back last night and that single thing is disturbing me.
Task was about to start we were sitting on our respective chairs and their team were bringing many things from outside to put on our body.
I lost it when Mahira brought hair removal thing and I started abusing .
Devoleena was telling me calm down or to sit properly but I was in no mood to listen.
Atfer a moment Devo stared at me and I could tell she was angry. She lashed out at me and said this is Hindi show don't talk in English she pushed me into chair and she took good amount of that creame . She started putting that thing on me very agressively .
I couldn't take it and walk away in anger.
I never thought she could be that insensitive. Or may be she just hates me. I think I don't like her either.
Yeah I was attracted towards her.
But that doesn't mean I have to like her. Attraction and likeness are two different things.