rishbala os affection

Rishbala one shot
Affection:-
A guy tell his love Confession with very passionately, intensity can seen his eyes.
It's none other than superstar rk.
Rk:tumhe Mera Isha ho,tumhe Mera junoon bas tum he tum.
Aur tum mujhse door jaana chate ho,reh paunge mere Bina her sako gye.
Aapne Baatein ek baar khud hi socha lo.. chup ho abhi..
Lekin tum jawab doge mujhe aur mere iss darak the hui dill ko.
"Cut it"
Excellent shoot rk,too good rina,it was a very amazing shot and with this today is pack up." Director.

Rk come out of the set many fans were waiting they were madly after him.
Rk give them some of his autograph and sit on the car.
Security shoo the fans..
Rk,the superstar..
Rk himself don't know when he start calling superstar.the life til now was very good and bad with him.
He is basically from Delhi were he lived with his parents but at the age of 11,his father died and mother get married.
He never accept his mother's husband netither he.
Years passed at the age 21 when he was 3rd year , mother gone pass and step father took off from his responsibility.
Rk had always be a dream of becoming a actor he was doing plays and theatres also.
Rk come to Mumbai to make his dream true.

Rk come out of his thoughts when driver call him that rk mansion has come.
Rk enter to the mansion and see the most cute moment of his lives.
Malik and madhu ,Madhu is scolding Malik for not take his medicine.
Madhu: Malik..kya yeh aap Aapne medicine kyu thik time pe Nahi lete.
Sab Kuch mujhe karna parta hai.

Rk intrupt in their moment.
Rk: Madhu,Malik yeh Jaan buckar karte hai taake there daat kha saake,unhe bohat Pasand Jo hai there daat.
Madhu:agaye aap..
Ruke yeh aapke liye chai Bana dete ho.
Rk:arre main..
Madhu:koi baat nahi hoge mein Lee aayte ho.
Haar kisi ki bas Aapne ma'am ke Karne hai.
Madhu leaves to kitchen and Malik ,rk laugh at her childness.

When rk come to Mumbai he was alone no friends no Accent's no one ,
And more over his wallet was Rob.
When he find out he get tensed and faint in the Kamal studio where he come for audicine.

when he open his eyes he find himself in a chapel with Malik Malik found rk on road and get know what happened with him from watchman,Malik is a stuntman.
Malik was a genious man,he get impress with rk by his behaviour and asked him to stay with his house with him and his teenage 16 year's old daughter Madhu.
Madhu is only daughter of Malik and padmini, padmini died few years later after Madhu born.madhu is Apple of malik eyes,Malik also loved Rishabh as he see his 1st baby boy in Rishabh who died 1 moths years old.
Malik see that baby in rk,so he had affection for rk though many people say a lot as he bring a young stranger boy to his house where yeh upgoing girl living,but Malik rubbish them,rk too know all this and he tried to leave the place but he nether have any work nor place nor Malik is let him leaving.
Rk to start living but help Malik in his work,help Madhu to do his homework actually he was take care madhu a lot,he keep trying to get into films but not getting any chance.
He work in a small library and which income comes he give Malik for his household work.
Rk had a great affection for Madhu,she is a little baby for him but he doesn't know that this little baby start liking him, loving him immensely.
He keep pray to God for rk's success,his happiness.first it was teenage crush which soon turn into deep love which can't remove from her heart.

He feel so nice when rk do rehearsal with her for his audicines. In that time also Madhu can tell his heart talk's.
1 years passed,rk keep struggling and one fine day he get notified by a director and he signed rk as lead actor with this he  get many more films 1st film doesn't not work,
Rk was upset seeing this but madhu encourage him and his 2nd film was as a 2nd lead but with this role audience get symphysis with him with his role and his position Change he thanked Thapki as it was her idea to sign him this film.
Now rk got a star status he give back to back hit , super hot, blockbuster movie..
He becomes king on box office.
He built mansion with named rk mansion.he shift with Madhu and Malik to this mansion.
Malik Denise to stay with rk ,but he can't agrue more as he argues a lot and he helped rk a lot more over madhu is dieing to live with rk.
So he agree.
Now it has been 5 year's, Madhu is 22 years old a young beautiful girl.
Many things change but one thing doesn't change that was her live for rk,
But rk never realise her love.
With Time,.Madhu is observed with rk.
But for rk she is a baby girl.

Rk is having dinner with kk and all paising of madhu
Rk :malik,aapke beti ne na humare adat he bigar deya hai itna acha khana khela khela ke..
Aap iss me Shaadi ke pech pare ho na main toh iss me Shaadi kisi se Nahi hone dunga ,Ghar pe pure Zindagi betha ke rakhunga.

Malik  and Madhu laugh.
at room,
Madhu is on and off her lighy a smile appear on her face. she remembers her moments with rk

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath

Tu shaamil hai mere
Hansne mein, rone mein
Hai kya koyi kami
Mere paagal hone mein

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Rk come to the room  and see hr smiling.
Rk :yeh Madhu.
yun akele akele kis baat pe muskura rahe hai.
Madhu:kyu mere mushkurahat ache na hai.
mere papa toh kehte hai ke mere smile he mera sab se bade Beauty hai.
Rk :han woh toh hai lekin tere papa ko tere smile kya wajah pata hai mujhe nahi.
Madhu:bas yese he.
Rk :jitna ladkiya ko main jante ho naa woh yun akele kab mushkurate hai jante hai tu.

Rk come close to her and say in low voice.
Rk:tab woh jab  kisi ko chahne lagte hai,ishq mein hote hai.

this brings a smile on her face.

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba 

Madhu feels shy and hit rk,Madhu lie down on bed.
Madhh:jaaye hume abhi sona hai.

Rk smiles and wish her good night.
Rk adjust her comforter and leaves the room.

Power goes. Madhu wake up and see this.
Madhu:yeh light's ko ka hua.
she goes downstairs and calls out Malik rk and others.
She sees someone coming and asks who is there.
Rk,Malik and servents  with knife and cake. They all say surprise. The lights come
madhu sees everyone . She smiles by the surprise decorations and arrangement.

She hugs Malik and rk
Madhu:AAp logo ne Kiya yeh sab.

Malik says no, rk did everything, I just helped him.
Madhh asks wah rk mere liye itna kuch magar but why.
Rk :taake hum sabko baata sakte hai ke sirf tu he nahi hum bhi tere liye bohat kuch kar sakte hai.

Madhu thanks him. She cuts cake and feeds everyone.
(I tried to finish this story in this part but I will take time so I'm posting the next part soon till then enjoy.

rishbala OsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara