truck

( PICTURE: what your hair looks like but in a ponytail )

You are a foster kid at least that is what cade says he is your foster dad but he loves you like his child you look nothing like him or your step sister you have red and blue hair always have it up in a ponytail your eyes are a beautiful bright blue and you have the voice of a Siren 🧜‍♀️ and you are 16 years old. You know that you are not all human you have energon flowing through your veins your father your real father is Optimus prime leader of the Autobots before Cybertron was destroyed he would always tell you that you would be the greatest prime there ever was.

Cade: (y/n)?

You shoot up from your day dream.

(Y/n): oh uhhh what?

Cade: I was calling your name for the past minute are you ok?

(Y/n): oh I'm fine just having a day dream.

Cade: oh ok well we're here.

Cade pulls up to an old looking theater you then hear a car that has the music on full blast you realized it was your dad's friend lucas.

Cade: look who decided to show up to work.

You chuckled and you both got out of the car you hear lucas singing. You started praying he would stop.

Lucas: 🎶 I'm a heartbreaker gonna make you cry🎶

Lucas then got out of his car walking towards you and Cade.

Cade: what, surf report no good at South Padre?

Lucas: The waves were flat and I got no gas. You know that, Cade.

A car just then drove in front of Lucas.

Lucas: dude.

Two girls walk past you catching Lucas attention.

Lucas: Look at these two Junebugs. Whoo! My, my! Hey, your paying me on this one, right, Cade? Please tell me I'm getting paid.

Cade: you know, Lucas, a lot of guys are just happy to have a job at all.

Lucas: yeah I suppose.

Cade: you got any cash on you?

Lucas: yeah.

Cade: All right, good.

Cade, Lucas and you start walking to the theater you see a guy with a cow boy hat on Lucas held out his hand to shake his.

Lucas: Hey, Lucas Flannery.

The man shook it and you all went inside the theater.

Grandson: place has been in the family since' 28. Granddaddy ran it all his life. Ain't that right, granddaddy? Real soon he's going to sign it over to me.

Grandfather: the movies nowadays, that's the trouble. Sequels and remakes, bunch of crap. I love that one. oh.

Grandson: He's deaf and senile.

Grandfather: Heard that.

You follow the guy into another room where there are broken machines.

Grandson: Now these just need some spit and polish. I believe they're digital possibly I MAX.

Cade: yeah, they're not. Mister, we'll have a look around if you want to leave us to it, ok?

Grandson: I swear to God I am one diaper change away from poisoning his oatmeal.

Cade: Hey you hang in there buddy. If coming here makes you feel young, then you tell this kid to bring you hear every day. Seven bucks, I keep talking.

Grandson: sold.

Cade then walks out you follow him going to the seating area.

Lucas: Remember this place when we were kids? How many girls you think you brought here in high school?

Cade looks around and stops when he sees a football in one of the seats.

Cade: only remember one.

He picks up the football and throws it to Lucas hitting him in the head you burst into laughter.

Cade: that's why you didn't make the varsity team.

Lucas gets up and trys to throw it at cade but it bounces of one of the chairs.

Lucas: leave it.

You were about to go back to the car but then you see an old looking truck you were walking towards it like someone was pulling you to it you open the door and you see an Autobot symbol on it you touch it and your whole life flashed before your eyes.

(Vision)

You will be the greatest prime there ever was you will fight for whats right for everything. You then see your self with a red and blue outfit on with a bad ass sword riding a metal T-Rex with Optimus next to you.

(Reality)

You fall off the truck onto some rocks Cade runs over to you.

Cade: hey are you ok what happened.

(Y/n): ohh I just slipped, hey Cade can we get this truck please I will do anything please.

Cade sighs and walks over to the guy.

Cade: Hey, snakeballs. How much for the truck?

Grandson: Truck?