Simper No Simping the Untold Story of Boots and Swiper.

This tale begins like every other, with a fox and a monkey.
Swiper was trying to steal the map from Dora. But than their eyes met, Boots stared at the fox starry eyed into swipers eyes. "Is  there something new about swiper today dora?" Dora sighed, "Boots your never getting a boyfriend.  Face it." Swiper at that moment knew he had to help boots.

-Later that day-
It was dusk and everyone was going to sleep but swiper had other plans. Swiper sneaked into Doras house and saw boots sleeping on the floor. "They abuse him and make him sleep on the floor..." Swiper mumbled to himself noticing the bruises on boots. Swiper picked boots up and carried him to the hideout. Swiper placed boots on a bed, Swiper sat down next to the bed and dozed off.

Swiper woke up to boots tapping his shoulder. "Hey wake up, where are we?" Boot said. Swiper yawned, "we are at the hideout for people like me.."
"people like you..?" Boots asked hastily. "Yes like me, or I should say like us. Animals." Swipers reply shook boots up a little bit. But boots sighed, "I see.."  boots kissed Swiper "you know Dora never let me love anyone before. Would you like to change that?" Boots asked Swiper. Swiper lit up "o-of course" Swiper was blushing at this point.