Part 1

I'm not good at writing stories and this is based off of a dream I had but I added into the missing parts. Also, this is my first story so I hope it meets your expectations~

Monsta x fans were rushing to the official website to order the new merch they had come out with. But after you ordered you saw,  There was an announcement that 3 fans would be able to win a date with 2 monsta x members Shownu and wonho.
"Should I enter?" You texted your best friend
"Yeah, but it's a 1 in a million shot but go for it"
You didn't know if you should or not nervous and thinking about the chances if you did,
"maybe I shouldn't it's not like I'll win anyways"

The next day
Monsta x had tweeted out "If you want a chance to win, all you have to do is buy 1 piece of the merch that went out, and one should be enough, GOOD LUCK.
You were shocked "omg I ORDERED MERCH DOES THAT MEAN IM AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED, I should've finished reading the instructions yesterday"
A couple of weeks later monsta x had revealed 1 of the winners and it was a boy "wow, he's so lucky" you thought, you visited the winners page and he said "I hadn't expected to win, I was just trying to get a shownu shirt but I'm happy either way" you laughed when you saw the boys caption and a photo of the shirt, you could see the boy was a shownu fan.

3 Days went by Monsta x tweeted "We have found our second lucky winner, who ordered a keychain"
"I guess they weren't kidding when they said you only have to order on thing of the new merch to have a chance to win" your bestfriend said.
"Yeah but what are the chances that I win" you said sarcastically as you both started to laugh
"oooo ok so if you win you should definitely dress to wonhos ideal type" she said jokingly
"oh really so I should wear this" you pulled out a flowy pink dress playing along
"no,no,no you should wear..." your bestfriend started rummaging through your closet as she pulled out a t-shirt with wonhos face on it "this" she said trying not to laugh.
"I hate you" you both laughed until you heard your doorbell "oh that must be my package" you said while literally running. You brought the package back into your room with a knife and you and your bestfriend looked at each other and took deep breaths. "How do you even know you've won" said your bestfriend. "I'm not sure maybe there will be a card or something" you said wanting to rip open the box. You started to cut the box a little to violently trying to open it and there it was right on the inside of the cardboard in big letters "HELLO WINNER, IF YOU HAVE WON PLEASE CALL" "so that's why they didn't post any pics of how they won because the number would've been leaked" your bestfriend said. You were so shocked you didn't even move just reading over the numbers again and again in your head. "Y/N CALL THE DAMN NUMBER OR ILL DO IF FOR YOU" your best friend said pushing your phone in your face "ok, ok" you said finally taking a deep breath coming back to your senses.
Part 2 will be up later this week but I hope atleast some people enjoyed this, also ik there will be a lot of comments about why wonho was in this but hes still a member to me and this is based off of a dream.