*Rules*

Warning: There will be some bad language and mature subjects, etc.

1
Request a role first, obvious. You can only have 1 Spider role, but as many of the others as you'd like.

2
You can swear. Be aware of other people emotions and things but I won't stop you from throwing some PG language in there.

3
Password is your favourite number and to tag 3 people.

4
Keep things interesting. Obviously I'll be guiding you guys through the plot and stuff but don't be afraid to throw some cool ideas out there and surprise me.

5
Go nuts with the tragic backstory. I know some rps discourage it but this is Spider-Man. Unless the role description says otherwise, be as sad as you want.

6
Some roles may need to be discussed in PM

7
Be descriptive on your replies. No one liners. No crappy responses that nobody knows what to reply to. Get some detail in there.

8
3 strike system. Break 3 rules and your characters are killed off and you gotta leave the roleplay.

9
Be kind. Don't genuinely be mean to other people. If your character is mean, that's fine. But not irl.

10
Don't kill without permission from me and the other person. Some people will die, just a heads up, so I'd suggest choosing a couple of roles.