The Cullen

"Anybody else realize how horribly wrong this went?" ~Calla Thorne-Cullen

Name: Calla Thorne
Married name: Cullen
Nickname: Lily
Age: 19 (freezes at this age)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Name: Calla ThorneMarried name: CullenNickname: LilyAge: 19 (freezes at this age)Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightAppearance:

Personality: Calla is quite friendly, and loves to help people. She has a love for animals and nature, and wouldn't hesitate to stop and see them. She has a pure heart, and would do anything to stop pain for a person.
Vampire gift: Purity; she is so gentle, anyone would love her. And she still retains her humanity, so doing anything human still counts for her.
Likes: Animals, nature, helping people
Dislikes: Seeing anyone in pain
Love interest: Emmett Cullen
Back story: Calla was born to two very wealthy people. Her family never really had time for her, as they were always busy, so she learned how to care for herself. Her biggest thing was to care for her parents even though they didn't care for her. She was always neglected, and when her father was home, he was very abúsive toward her. She ended up in the hospital where her "adoptive" father worked, Carlisle Cullen. He got Emmett to take care of her while he filed the adoption papers. Emmett brought her home and they slowly fell in love, as they were mates. When Calla was 19, she got mysteriously sick. Carlisle knew there was no cure for her illness so Emmett changed her, effectively making her his first change. They got married and Calla took his last name, Cullen.