❥#stayathome [s. ukyo]

Modern AU!

"Oh, God...."
You whispers heavily under your breath at the sight of the state your refrigerator is in. It is completely empty with some useless stuff left behind.

"How am I going to cook now?"
You silently groan and walk back towards your and Ukyo's bedroom.

Ukyo is lying on his bed, reading a book and when he heard you coming, he gently put the book down at the desk next to your master bed.

"Hey, Ukyo...."
You nervously calls out to your boyfriend. As you do so, you took a few worried glance towards his right ankle cast and his wrist that is wrapped with bandages.

"Yea, what is it?"
He sends you his usual soft smile and gestures you to come closer.

"I didn't want to break it out to you but....we don't have any ingredient to make our dinner. So.....I just want to inform you that I need to go to the supermarket...."
You finally confess the truth in a tiny voice. You of course, don't have any problem of going outside to the supermarket but you're just afraid that your super kind and soft boyfriend will be so worried about you going outside there.

"Y/N...you know that we have been ordered by the government to stay at home and only let the head of the household go out to buy stuff, right?"
Ukyo gives a side glance towards you who's already sweating while maintaining your forced smile.

"Ho boy....he's gonna lecture me..."

"Yeeeeessss...."
You replied lazily.

"And the reason for this is???"
He questions you again while raising his eyebrows.

"...Because of the Covid-19......"

"So you do know after all. Then just stay at home. I'll go to the supermarket instead."
Ukyo says as he tries to get up from his bed but was quickly stopped by you.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold your horses. There's no way I'm letting you go in THAT condition. I'll go. You stay."
You sternly said with both your hands on his shoulders, pinning him back to his bed.

Well, let me explain what exactly happened two days ago.

Ukyo got injured while he was working and he sprained both his right ankle AND his dominant hand wrist so now he has no choice but to lay down on bed all day.

And coincidentally, right after the incident, all citizens are ordered to be quarantined at their own home because of the fast spreading of Covid-19.

Okay, so back to the story.

"I don't really care if I don't get to eat but YOU, on the other hand need to. It's to ensure your health. You need to get the needed nutrients. It's okay, I'll be careful outside."
You give him a reassuring smile and get ready to go out.

"But...."
Ukyo hesitates as he looks at you worriedly. As soon as he utter that very word, you turn to him and crouch beside him.

"No buts! Besides, if you don't recover soon, I'll be the one that needs to go out a lot, right? So just thought of this as you helping me too, kay? I love you."
You give him a soft peck on the lips and hug him before waving and making your way out.

As soon as you were out, Ukyo heaves a heavy sigh and droop his shoulders.

"There really is no denying you, huh Y/N..."

~*~
30 minutes later

As soon as he hears your footsteps outside of the front door, he faces the door of the bedroom to welcome you.

Creak.....

"Welcome back--- Uwah! Y/N, what's wrong??? You look so drained!"

Ukyo stares at you, bewildered at your extremely exhausted figure.

"I....'m.....ba....ck....."
You sluggishly walk towards the desk beside the bed and put down a bottle of mineral water and make your way out of the room to the kitchen.

Ukyo was a bit confused at your behaviour. Usually, when you're looking so drained, you would want a hug from him.

".....Oh right."
He then realized the fact that you didn't hug him because you were afraid that there are any viruses or germs that could infect others on your clothes.

"Then she must be heading towards the bathroom to shower and change her clothes now."
Ukyo mumbles to himself and spray some hand sanitizer on his hands before taking the bottle of mineral water and drink it.

A few minutes later, he could hear your footsteps walking towards the bathroom.

"I was right then..."
He whispers with a small smile adorning his face at how considerate you are.

~*~
"Dinner's ready!"
You barge in the bedroom with a beaming smile and an energetic vibes with your hands holding a tray of food, totally different from the way you were just now.

Ukyo smiles wryly at your sudden change of attitude. But the smile gradually soften as he thought of how cute you are.

"That's a fast change of attitude. You were like a walking zombie just now."
Ukyo softly chuckles and change his position to sitting.

"Ah...well, I guess I got refreshed after the shower. But listen to me! The supermarket was super packed! I mean, not to the point of suffocating but there are many people panic buying so I barely even managed to get my hands on what I need. I was already super uncomfortable with this surgical mask and other people panic buying like the world's gonna end just exhausts and suffocated me more!"
You rant to Ukyo and place your head on top of his laps. You then hug him tightly but carefully as to not hurt his wrist.

"...I didn't get to recharge myself just now because I was dirty but now I'm clean, I need to recharge after that exhausting supermarket trip."
You mumble under your breath with a small blush covering your cheeks. Fully knowing that Ukyo will hear you anyway at that distance, you don't bother raising your voice loud enough for normal people to hear.

Ukyo blushes and cover his face with his arm at how cute you're acting. He then places his good hand and pat your head.

"...That's good then."
He says softly before lifting your head and kisses you gently.

"Mhm...Ukyo...the dinner will get cold..."
You say with a heavy blush on your face.

"That can wait for a bit."
He says softly before continuing to kiss you.

The End

AAAAAA FINALLY FINISHED. SO MUCH UWU FOR THIS BOI ok so I may have made him a bit OOC here so sorry for that ahahaha..... but hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading!

This message for you to #stayathome was brought by ME! Lololol

Stay safe everyone!