𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 19 - 7:04 𝙰𝙼
𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢.
𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙻.

"Innocence! get yo ass up

"Innocence! get yo ass up. you know you start school today." I groaned at the sound of Micahs annoying ass voice.

time to finish off my senior year of high school. I had a pretty rocky 4 years but still managed to keep my gpa a 4.0

"okay okay nigga damn. get the fuck out. I'll be ready in a minute." I sat up grabbing the nearest pillow throwing it at him as he walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

looking around the room slowly collecting my thoughts together before finally gaining the strength to get out the bed I took a quick shower before walking to my closet deciding what should I wear.

the weather for today was pretty warm but also kinda chilly. Atlanta has some bi polar ass weather.

after about a good 10 minutes of deciding I settled on a pair of denim ripped jeans, a soft orange sweat shirt and my colorful crocs. my favorite pair at that.

walking over to my mirror I grabbed the spray bottle filled with water and began to spray the water into my curly lace front wig until I got the curls the way i liked them.

soon after I finished my hair, I settled on just wearing eyelashes. this weather they had down here made me think twice on putting make up on. After spraying on some perfume on I grabbed my charger and headphones putting them into my book bag before grabbing my phone and leaving out the room.

"Micah I'm ready!" I yelled down the hall where his room was and began to walk downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a apple before leaving out the house walking over to Micahs car waiting for him.

5 minutes later, his big lanky ass came outside locking the door behind him before unlocking the doors getting inside starting his car.

"We gotta make a stop right quick" he said as I started to put my seat belt on leaning back in the seat shrugging my shoulder.

"okay mimi."

"when you gone stop calling me that shit?" He asked followed by a laugh as he drove down the crowed road before stopping at a red light, going into the arm rest pulling out a freshly rolled blunt.

"how about never?" I laughed also looking over at him.

"tryna hit dis real quick?" He started to light the blunt taking a few hits from it as the car began to fill with smoke.