Authors Note

hey guys, as you know i have been in a fangirl stage for TMNT the 2012 version ever since the pandemic started, if you want give me suggestions for other stories, of for this one, and i'll try my best to make it happen.

i hope your all safe at home and healthy, and if anyone gets a fever then give them some garlic tea, you first make a cup of some hot tea, grab one clove of garlic and crush it up and put it in the tea, wait ten minutes and use a strainer and pour the tea into a different mug, and throw away the garlic, give it to whoever has the fever and make them drink it it will reduce the fever, it won't taste that great but it helps. i hope your all safe and not sick. we will get through it together, i'll try to update the best i can, and those to class 2020 who can't have their graduation, i am so sorry, you all deserve to graduate, you guys worked so hard just to have no graduation, it's not fair, but maybe your parents or family can do something extra special to make you for it.

tell me what you want to happen in the story and i'll try to make it happen and if there are a bunch i'll make different parts to make you all happy or make different stories with your suggestions it it.

i love you all my fandom squad, hope you all have a great life ahead of you and i h