Prologue

Five years...five long years. They set in the hideout for a while and still could not find anything that could help them survive this. However, they start to notice something was wrong. Everyone had noticed it and no one had an idea what was going on.

They all started to feel sick and fell pain in some parts of their bodies. No one could do anything to help anyone. Before long...it got worse. The hideout was filled one night with screams of anyone one was inside, the next morning...no one was inside. Soon other infected tubbies and NewBorns started dying.

Location change: Unknown

A tall infected tubby ran though his maze, trying to get away from it. He didn't know what it was; nor did he know how it could have gotten in to his maze. He heard it let out a scream, it sounded like a banshee screaming.

He ran faster, he had to get away from it. Soon he got to the carter of his maze and ran up to the top of his little tower and hid inside. He stayed quiet hoping not to be found by it.

*ghostly sobbing & wailing moving closer*

He felt his heart leap into his throat as he waited for it to go away...then it was quiet. He waited a few minutes before he got up to looked around to if it was still there. However, when he sat back down and signed.

When he opened his eyes again; he screamed. It was standing front of him. It was crying still and it spoke, "Why did you keep running from me?" The voice was so disembodied that he couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman.

He tried to ran again, but it grabbed him by his neck. It hold him to it's face, he tried to pull away from it. He looked up at it as it raised it hand up. It had long black claws; before he knew it...his light was out.

Time skip...2 hours...

Outside of the Arrow Tubby's maze, a dark tubby was walking. He was sent by NooNoo to get Arrow Tubby because he never came at the time he was supposed to. The Shadow Tubby ended up stopping short a few meters from the entrance of the maze.

He very quickly hid out of sight. He then saw something walk slowly out of the maze. It was nearly white with some light pink in it. It had blood around it mouth and hands; it also had tears coming from it's eyes. After it had gone, he ran in to find the Arrow Tubby.

Warning: Gore

However, what he found was something completely different. When he got to the carter of the maze, he found the Arrow Tubby on the ground. Though he was dead, his body was ripped and mauled apart. His lags were gone as were his arms. His head was no where to be found, but he could tell that his head was ripped off.

Shadow looked at the rest of Arrow's body, his intestines were all over the floor. Shadow then saw that Arrow's torso was ripped in half as well. He also saw that parts of his body were eaten by that thing. He saw that Arrow's blood was everywhere as well.

Shadow looked up at the wall by him and saw the words 'I'm sorry' written in the tubby's blood. As he stared at the wall, he could hear something screaming in the distance. He knew what it was. The thing that killed Arrow Tubby.

End of Prologue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthor's note: if type in freesound.org/people/DracoGrania/downloaded_sounds/ You should be able to hear the sound of the scream.

When you do get to the site, go to the 2nd file and listen to it.