𝟐: 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

#2: i didn't know angels were made here

DIEGO AND ESTRELLA WERE HAVING A LITTLE HOUSE TOUR and needless to say, she was astounded by the number of rooms and bathrooms the place had. There was even a place where paintings were hung on the wall.

"Josh would love to see these paintings," she whispered to herself as her eyes traveled from painting to painting, her fingertips slightly touching them.

There was a smirk plastered on Diego's face and an eyebrow held upward, "Tell me about him."

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend. Joshua, is it?"

She groaned heavily and turned to face Diego, "We're nothing close to that. Why does everyone think of us that way? I don't like like Josh, neither does he-"

"Neither does he?" An eyebrow of his suddenly raised, his mouth slightly agape, letting out a scoff. "If daggers could kill then I'd be dead by now and he's the killer-which is ironic since I'm the one throwing knives here."

Estrella's eyes narrowed and her brows nearly intersecting. She doesn't like it when her friend is being bad-mouthed. "He doesn't-what killer-what are you even trying to say?" She exclaimed, clearly exasperated and tired of this conversation. "What are you trying to prove here, Diego Hargreeves."

The man in front of her laughed at the girl's short temper. He raised his hands as if he was surrendering himself,
"See! You're defensive! Eudora's gonna know about this Stella! Our wittle Stella with her wittle boyfriend!"

"No she won't! I'll put a restraining order on you-and I don't have a boyfriend for heaven's sake! Plus y'all are exes so know your limits."

Diego's palm went up to his left chest, touching his 'wounded' heart. "Ouch, you kinda hit a bruise right here." Estrella playfully rolled her eyes, well aware of the fact that Diego still loves her sister. The same can be said about Eudora but she took an oath that Diego wouldn't know about that.