Finals

You finish decorating your room. It looks like this ⬇️⬇️

You walk into Joshs room and see him sleeping on his desk

You walk into Joshs room and see him sleeping on his desk. You close the door and walk back to your room. You grab your phone and scroll on tiktok. You see an audio you like.. renagade. You try learning the dance. After 10 minutes, you get the hang of if. You shoot the dance and post it. You change into yoyr pjs and go to sleep.

You wake up at 5:13 to your phone ringing like crazy.
Y/N: what the fuck.
It was the video you posted. Josh walks into your room..

J: whats going on?
Y/N: i dont know, i posted a tiktok and now its blowing up.
J: how much?
Y/N: 300k
J: woahh
Y/N: so what does this mean?
J: your tiktok famous. Anyways, im going back to bed. cya in the morning.

He walks back to his room. You look back at your post, 653k likes and 530k followers. You get up and change into a nicer outfit, a yellow oversized hoodie and black bootie shorts. You pull the hoodie up over your butt, and turn on your camera. You scroll and see another dance, say so. You learn the dance quickly. You post it, and after seconds, it blows up again. First video at 1m likes, second at 853k likes. You already have 996k followers. You turn off your phone, get changed into your pjs, and fall back asleep.

Josh comes walking into your room waking you up, your phone still blowing up. He sits on your bed and gives you a kiss on your cheek. You smile. He gets up and walks back to his room to get ready for school. You get changed into a white tank top and grey sweatpants. You grab your phone and walk downstairs. You make yourself cereal (whatever kind you want) and sit at the kitchen table, beside Josh. You go onto your phone and look at your tiktok. 2.7m on the first video, 1.9m on the second video, and 2.1m followers...

J: holy shit!! And you just started yesterday!!?
Y/N: yea, I don't know what's going on
J: I'm gonna get going.. don't wanna be late for school.
Y/N: cya, and good luck on finals.
J: thankss.
He gives you a kiss then walks out to his car. Karen walks in the house.

M: good morning sweetie.
Y/N: morning.
M: oh.. I forgot to tell you. Your starting school on Monday, maybe Josh could take you shopping.
Y/N: ok. Thanks.
You walk up to your room and shoot another tiktok. This time, it's a pov.
(POV: your toxic by cheated on you.) You post it,then turn off your notifications.

**a few hours later**

Josh comes back home with his bestfriend Payton. Josh gives you a hug, then goes to his room with Payton. Yoy go up to your room, and make another tiktok. You hear Josh talking..

J: bro, i really like her.
P: shes your stepsister!!
J: I know..
P: have you..
J: yea, like 2 or 3 times.
P: what the fuck Josh!
J: calm down. shes gonna hear you.
P: sorry. but seriously? when did you..
J: the first day she came here..
P: WHAT!!
J: shut the fuck up.
P: sorry.. but actually?
J: yea... and then the next day.
P: not gonna lie, she kinda cute.
J: you think i dont know that.
P: can i sleepover tonight?
J: yea of course.
              They go back to work.
You knock on Joshs bedroom door. Payton opens it.
J: yes?
Y/N: can you take me to the mall, i have to do back to school shopping.
J: sure, after im done my homework.
Y/N: ok thanks.

You walk back to your room and get changed into a Ariana Grande pink hoodie and black leggings. You grab your phone and walk downstairs. You go on tiktok and shoot a vlog.

Y/N: whatsup guys, today im vlogging my day bc why not. So im going to the mall for back to school stuff, starting Monday. So ima buy all the shit, meet you there.

You slap your hand on the phone camera and save it to drafts.

Josh and Payton come downstairs..
J: lets go.
You all walk outside into the car. Once you get to the mall, Payton and Josh are on each side of you. Josh takes you to jansport bags, then walks outside. You grab your phone and start vlogging again.

Y/N: Ok guys, so im here in the Jansport store. Im buying a bag, but i dont know which one... ohh. This ones nice!
-you pick up a light pink bag and grab a pink pompom-
Y/N: This is it!

You stop the vlog then pay for the bag. You walk out of the store and Josh takes you to Walmart. He talks with Payton as you shop. You turn your phone back on, and start vlogging.

Y/N: so im running out of time on this, but im getting a pencil holder, a couple of binders and 2 packs of led pencils. Thanks for watching!! Bye.
-you blow a kiss then shut off the phone-
You pay for the stuff then go back to the car.

Once your home Payton stays downstairs, Josh goes upstairs with you.
J: yo, you wana do a threesome today?
Y/N: yea sure.
J: okok. ill tell Payton.
Y/N: ok.

You put all your stuff away in your bag, and go up to the attic. Josh and Payton come up a few minutes after.
J: lets do it.. TBC..

Word cound: 951