chp.1 {Where they began}

Welcome...Enjoy losers

Beautiful. That's what Brian thought of the tall pale skin boy across the room. The boy's name was Christian. He was part of the tennis team and quite unpopular unlike Brian himself. That's what Brian liked about him. Christian didn't associate himself with many people and choose to keep his life pretty private. Well anyway, today in Mrs. Ochoa's class her students were doing a Hispanic dance project and Brian had agreed to help Christian and his group with their project as his did a few other groups.

But now was the time to demistrate the dance. Brian felt butterflies as Christians good friend ,David, volunteered for the two boys to dance. Christian looked back at his friend and glared. David knew that his older friend had a crush on the sun-kissed god known as Brian. Brian put on a brave face as he reached Christian and wrapped a large hand around his waist (what them hands do Brain!!!!) and pulled Christian close and took Christian's hand in his other one.

Christian moved his thin hips against Brian's looking down at the ground, embarrassed as they danced so close in front of all of their classmates.He hope none of them saw the way that Brian was looking at him as it was so intense he almost quivered right there. But yet he didn't notice a group of three girls were already writing horrendous fan-fiction about the two. (*cough*)

Once the dance was over the two boys reluctantly let go of each other and finished the project. David looked at Christian with a smirk, "So when's the wedding? You touch his ass?" Christian smacked his friend over the head "Shut up!" he said in a loud whisper.

While those friend conversed, Brian sat off to the side thinking about how the skinny male felt in his arms. He wanted to wrap his arms around the boy again. He wanted to feel his body next to his. As a small blush reached Brian's face, the group of girls giggled.

One of the was a Hispanic girl with long curly hair, who we'll call E. Another one was Bailey, who had rosy pale skin and longer straight hair. Lastly was a short Puerto-Rican girl with short curly hair named Mia.

"Oh my god!! E look at Brian's face He's blushing!!!! ahh hsjsksksksksksk" Bailey fan-girled.

E plainly laughed as Mia looked at the boys with a smug face "OOOOooo they fuckin'!!"

The teacher hushed the class and let them mingle till the bell rung. As they were leaving Brian got a message from someone, It was Christian!!! He was asking if He wanted to come over. Brian agreed quickly and looked around to see everyone had left. Nodding to himself he left the classroom and to his car. 

                                                                              ~TILL NEXT TIME~