Prologue

My life is a Fucking nightmare and hello there readers I am Y/N Schnee and back home I never got loved just Straight up abuse Every single day I was used as a Practice Dummy and with little stupid things like "You forgot the salt" I Get a fucking knuckle sandwich to the gut and they blamed me for no reason my Sisters , Brother and Mom and Dad abuse me every single day well except Klein (F for Klein in the actual series) and when I got enrolled in beacon my sister Weiss made a Bloody Rumor the rumor was that I faked my way into beacon and to which MADE THE WHOLE ACADEMY TURN AGAINST ME Her team and Beacon Turned on me well Except  Team JNPR , Ozpin and the beacon staff and CFVY and when velvet was being bullied by Carshit I Uppercutted his ass and Knocked his ass out and Then Weiss accused me AGAIN because get this ATTEMPT TO MURDER A STUDENT FOR NO REASON now it just fueled more hate to beacon and they Treated me like shit and they kept saying "You should kill you self" or "You better be expelled" all that shit and For once in my Life now with little Patience I Sucker punched Weiss to her fucking face and as a result now I was called to the Headmasters office to have this on me.

Location: Beacon Academy: Head masters Office

As the elevator  opened and revealing Y/N as he walked towards Ozpin and took a Sit.

Ozpin: "Mr Schnee do you know why I called you up here."

Y/N: "Is it because I did a Self defense act when I punched Wei-

Y/N was caught off by Ozpin.

Ozpin: "No well I admit it she is a Nagging Idoot  And won't shut up"

The Two chuckled and it was stopped until Ozpin said to Y/N.

Ozpin: "Your father is calling you now."

As that Ozpin opens a Projector revealing a Pissed off Jacque Schnee and Y/N said nothing.

Jacques: "Why did you punch Weiss you Idiot!"

Y/N said nothing.

Jacques: "Well Answer Me!"

Again nothing

Jacques: "Well then don't come back to the mansion because you are disowned from the family!"

As that the projector turned off  as that Y/N back to the elevator and back to his dorm as that He FUKIN ENCOUNTER TEAM THOTS aka RWBY

Weiss: "Well here's the idiot Why don't you do us a favor and Le-

Y/N: "Fuck you"

Weiss: "Huh?"

Y/N: "I SAID FUCK YOU YOU 4 AND BEACON ARE RETARDS AND MY SISTER RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU HOES JUST STAND THERE LIKE NOTHING ALL OF YOU DESERVED TO DIE NOT ME AND YOU 4 SHOULD BE RAPED TOO!"

As Y/N was done yelling he ran away he went out of beacon then he ran to the emerald forest then a portal Opens up and now he is in a different universe as Y/N looked around and it was snowing then Many soldiers aimed their Guns at him he was about to meet his end until he heard "Stand Down." Y/N looked and sees a man with A suit and black gloves and a Deagle and this person is none other than

" Y/N looked and sees a man with A suit and black gloves and a Deagle and this person is none other than

VLADIMIR MAKAROV

Makarov: "What are you doing here kid and Where's your parents?"

Y/N Then explained to him about his family and Abuse.

Makarov: "You aren't lucky but I will adopt you."

Y/N: "Really"

Makarov: "Now you won't be weak as they thought but a person that they will fear come with me Y/N Makarov"

As that Y/N went along with Makarov and many of Makarov a soldiers follow them and beacon is now fucked

                                      THE  END

I will post some memes along

   Bismarck Yandere: EXIST

   Jake: