quarantine day one - caught in the closet💦 (SMUT)

this isn't exactly into quarantine yet but hear me out. this is my first story imma try n make it hot later enjoy hoes .

Billie and y/n
y/n's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLAM! the sound of the door in the janitors closet during what was yet to be out last day of school, Billie slammed my body against the door one hand on my waist and the other gripped tightly around my neck, that was already covered in bruises and marks from the day before. her full, wet, lips pressed on my open mouth, her tongue making its way inside. i felt her mouth make her way down my face, onto my neck, sucking just below my jawline near the side of my neck causing me to let out a moan.

"you better be quiet" she said in her deep, raspy voice, "you know what happenns to bad girls who aren't quiet."

she looked me in the eyes before sliding her hands down to my breasts, squeezing them, making it hard not to let out a little noise. she made her way back up my shoulders to the straps of my top and bra and slid them off of me. she then licked her lips at the sight of my tits, and couldn't wait to play with them more. she squeezed my right breast and ferociously sucked on the other one. then she laughed seductively and said,

"oh y/n, I hope you're not getting too exited. you don't even know what I'm going to do to your smoking hot body next."

she then rubbed her hands down my bare stomach reaching my shorts, and started to unbutton them, revealing my thin black thong barely covering my soaking wet pussy. she slid her left hand down my leg and inserted her fingers into me, slowly but surely gaining speed as she curled her fingers pressing on my g-spot causing me to let out a moan even louder then before. except this time, billie went faster. and faster. adding more and more fingers until four of billies fingers were thrusting through my tight little pussy at full speed filling me up with pleasure throughout my whole body, until I couldn't take it anymore. I had never felt this pleasure before, I was seconds away from cumming, barely any breath coming out of my mouth as her fingers went deeper.

I was begging and begging her to let me cum, words barely being able to escape my mouth and when I was just about to give in, when I was knocked on top of her as the door was pushed open, and billies girlfriend looked down on our cum covered bodies, smiled, and shut the door.

"ready for round two?" she said. grinning at the both of us.

part two coming soon ;)
comment any comments or constructive criticism u have love u <3