new friends

Me and Avani are just playing ping pong in the garage while Nick and Thomas are watching when we hear the front door open and I hear a familiar voice. Anthony.

Avani runs out of the garage us following behind her. She runs up to Anthony and hugs him.

"Hold on. Zoë?? What are you doing here?" Jaden says happy pulling me in for a hug. "You're not happy to see me?" I laugh. "Girl you should know. Wait is Alex here to?" "I think she's in the kitchen with Chase" "ok"

Jaden walks of to the kitchen. I turn to Anthony who is just standing there. But then puts a smile on his face and runs up to me hugging me. "I missed you so much!" He says. "I missed you to since you were the only one who didn't text me or anything" i say. "Yes I'm sorry for that. I should have texted you" his face drops. "Hey but it's ok. I get to see you now so we're fine" i smile. He smiles back.

Then one of the boys with messy brown hair, cuts in his eyebrows and brown eyes walks up to me. "Hey I'm bryce" "Zoë" "it's nice to meet you" he smiles. "Nice to meet you to" i smile back.

"Kio" "hi nice to meet you"

"Griffin" "wait so you're the guy all the tiktok moms rate good right?" He opens his mouth to talk but is a little taken away by my comment. I laugh. "Relax dixie told me to say that" now all the other guys laugh to. "Where is she?" Griffin asks. "I think upstairs in her room" i say.
-------

We just ordered our food. Ofcourse pizza. When Avani came running in the room. "All girls come now!" She yells before running of. Me and Alex stay where we are thinking she didn't mean us because she just came to know us. "Alex Zoë come on!" She says when she came back for us. "Oh" me and Alex get up and go after her.

"What's wrong?" Dixie asks when we get far enough from the boys. "Ok so there is this BIG party thing in 2 days. That I need to go to and I literally have no outfit!" Avani says stressed. "I mean we can go shop tomorrow. I still need some new shoes so" Addison says. "I can't tomorrow. I have a meeting" Charli says. "Well I have nothing to do tomorrow" I say. "Same for me" Alex says. "Cool, let's go shopping then" dixie says.

We walk back to the guys. I sit down next to Nick he puts an arm around me. "What was that about?" He asks. "Just girl things" i say knowing he wont ask then. "Oh ok" he pulls me close and places a kiss on my lips.

"Ew you guys! Get a room!" Chase says. Everyone laughs. "We'll go then" nick says picking me up. I look at him confused he just smiles. "Ok well bye then guys!" I say waving. They all laugh. "Be safe!" Jaden yells.

We get to Nicks room. He lays me on the bed and puts the lights on. The ceiling gets full of little stars.

"Wow!" I say looking up. He snickers laying down next to me. I lay down between his legs and put my head on his chest. "I loved today. You're friends are all so sweet" i say. It's silent. I look up at him. He is already looking at me. We just stare into each others eyes.

"God damn it. I love you so much" he says after a few seconds. I turn around and kiss him passionate. He deepens the kiss. I then pull away. "I love you to" i say. He smiles before kissing me again.

We pull away and I lay back down again. "You wanna watch something?" He asks. "Lets just lay down and cuddle" i say. He gets comfortable. "Baby I'm all in for that" he says smiling before pulling me into his chest.

God i do really love this boy.
--------

The next morning I wake up in Nicks arms.

I missed this. Waking up in his arms. The smell of him in the morning.

I smile at my thoughts. Then I feel fingers go through my hair. I look up at a smiling Nick.

"Goodmorning sunshine" he says. "Goodmorning" I say cuddling up to him again.

"Do you have a shower?" I ask. He nods. "Wanna go get a shower?" I smirk. My hand travels down his body. He smirks. He then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh.

"That cake though" i say squeezing his but. He sets me on the counter before connecting our lips. He pulls my shirt off. "Dammnn babygirl" he looks at my already naked chest. I smirk. He gets to the shower and puts it on. He gets back to me slipping off my pantys while kissing my neck. I moan softly. I pull down his shorts only for his member to shoot back up. He picks me up and we get under the shower. (You know what happend there).

We get out of the shower. I bend down to put my pantys back on when Nick smacks my butt. "Hey!" I say turning around. He just smirks at me. "hmm I didn't bring an other pair of clothes" "i can get you some pants wait" he walks out. I grab one of his shirts and put it on.

Nick walks back in with some shorts. "Here. They are from Avani" he says handing me the shorts. "Thanks" i say putting the shorts on.

We get out of the room and go downstairs to get some breakfast. Avani, Addison, Chase, Alex and Tony are in the kitchen talking. "Hey do the shorts fit?" Avani asks pulling me in to a hug. "Yes thank you" i say.

"We're gonna get some food. You guys coming to?" Nick asks. "Yes, I'm hungry as fuck!" Tony says. We all get in a car and drive to a restaurant tO eat some breakfast.