Let's go for a ride

☆Omi Fushimi☆

Omi is waifu

"Omi.."

"Hm?"

In the mankai dormitory kitchen was Omi expertly holding a knife and slicing some vegetable, on the other hand you were sitting on a wooden chair,your chin on your palm and dozing off.

"What happened to your motorcycle?"

He hesitates for a bit, stopping his hand.

"I still use it for transportation,why do you ask?"

"I...was just wondering.."

You and Omi knew of each other in high school, the past he doesn't really talk about, you both never talked at all before in highschool- treating each other like strangers.

He was part of a biker gang and had a feared reputation, you on the other hand were just a normal highschool student.

Your first encounter with him was on the entrance gate of your school,him parking his motorcycle smoking a cigarette and laughing with his friends- gang.

You both lock eyes and a sudden lightning hit you, he striked your interest- he was alluring yet very dangerous and you know that. His eyes looked as if he was inviting you in.

Despite the consequences you awkwardly wave and gave him a small smile. He only narrows his eyes and gave you a confused look.

Your first meeting was really awkward and now he's living on the same roof as you and even plays as a mom for the rest of the company.

You only stare at his back boredly while he cooks.

"What are we having tonight?"

"Nothing fancy, we're having hamburger steak and soup." He smiles.

"Can't wait!" You smile back at him.

"(Y/n)."

You look up at him- well to look at his back. You only waited for him to continue.

"Do you wanna go for a ride with me tomorrow? After school?"

You couldn't see his expression back then and you were glad he couldn't see yours.

You were blushing to your ears. What's with this sudden invitation?

"Wh-what? Why?"

Finally done with chopping, he turns around to look at you.

"Well I figured since you ask.."

Biting your lip from letting out your quivering voice you answer.

"Well... If you don't mind me troubling you.. but aren't you busy with club activities?"

He smiles. "I don't mind making time just for you."

Poof! You were as red as a tomato and Omi only laughs.

"Don't be such a tease!"

"I can't help teasing you because you're just so cute."

"Stop it!" You pout.

Leaning his back on the counter, he grins.

"So what time do you leave?"

. . .

"Hey,who's that?"

"He looks dangerous.."

"What's with that get-up?"

"Let's stay away from him..."

"Hey, isn't that the mad wolf?"

"..looks like it, how scary!!"

You run to Omi with a helmet on top of his head, leaning back on his motorcycle.

Once you saw him, you both locked eyes like the time in high school.

This time you gave him a warm smile and a wave, he smiles back but has the same eyes as before with more warmth.

"Sorry, for being a little late.. my friend keep inviting me to a mixer despite me keep refusing." You catch your breath in front of Omi

" 's fine."

He hands you your helmet, you take it and place it on top of your head.

"Hey,(Y/n)'s friends with the mad wolf?"

"I'm getting the chills.."

You hear the whispers all around you and ignore it,instead you focised on Omi.

"Omi, are the whispers bugging you?" You worriedly ask him.

Sitting on the seat, he looks at you, a small sadness in his eyes.

"I can handle it.."

"...I'm sorry was it too much to pick me up after all?"

"No,no, it's fine.." He starts the loud machine.

"Besides, I can spend more time with you this way.." He says with a blush accompanied by cute smile.

"Omi.. you're such a smoothtalker."

With your helmet on, you swing your leg to sit on the bike seat.

"I'm telling the truth (Y/n)!" He laughs.

You nervously wrap your arms around him.

"..I-I'm glad I get to spend time with you too.."

You know he heard you because of the redness in his ears.

He began the motorcycle and it started moving in a fast pace.

During the ride you tightened  your arms around him more and leaned more closer. He felt secured in your arms.

You both ride around the town in the sunset, laughing and the wind blown back in your hair with fluffy feelings in your hearts that both of you couldn't explain.

You wanted this moment to freeze and last forever, just the two of you against this world.