Chapter 2 - Books and Threat

Rank #73 - nsfw (gosh!)

Baekhyun's POV

I didn't get a properly sleep last night because of the message that I received. I know very well that it was Park Chanyeol! I know he had the guts to do those kind of threatenings to me.

I walk vigilantly at the corridor my head down low and make sure that no one would notice me. I hurriedly go to my next class earlier like I always do to avoid students and bullies like Park Chanyeol.

I sat down at the first row near the window seat.

"BAEHYUN!" wait? someone is calling me?

I heard my name is being called again but I just ignored it what I learned yesterday is 'Don't look or else you will face to face a flying ball'.

So, Baekhyun don't mind it! Play safe! I don't want it to happen again!

"HEY! BAEKHYUN!" a hand slams on my desk that startles me and look up to see a person in front of my desk.

"KEVIN?" Kevin Yu? wait?! I know this guy!

He is one of highschool schoolmate, he is so popular back then but I can't remember that we are this close. I didn't know he know me and we are not even a nod-friend like that? wht the actual fudge is happening?

"yup! it's me! you are my schoolmate back in highschool, right?" I don't know what to say so I just nod, I'm not that good at talking to popular kids like him.

"Hi! how are you? sorry for approaching you like were friends it's just really unusual to see a batchmate in this big university.."

"o-oh no no it's fine" I just smile and laugh a little. I hope that is not sound sarcastic.

"but you know what I know you already back in highschool" he smiled and look away. So what was that?

"really!? how?"

He scratched the back of his head then smile shyly.

"when..when you joined the math quizbee remember?" he says then smile again. Woah, such an innocent smile. "you really stand out.."

"ah yeah, I remember that! I also know you..you are the 'school-heartthrob' anyway.." I qouted, we both laughed.

"that's right, anyway what course are you studying here?"

"Business Administration" I simply said then smile then an awkward silence happened. I tried to be more conversational but I just really don't know what to say. It's really awkward.

"hmm, anyway I'm studying my Masterals degree in medication here and I believe some of our minor subjects are the same? I hope we could be friends!"

Then he suddenly reach his hand to me like he is asking for a handshake. This really surprised the hell out of me, why? Because no one in this university ask me to be their friend, LIKE NO ONE!

I immediately shake his hand before he change his mind. Is this even real?

I just nod and smile.
"GREAT!" he says with wide smile on his face that makes me smile as well. His smile is contagious!

He stop shaking my hand and let go of it.
"Well I have to go Baek, nice to see you again!" He bid his goodbyes and the girls in the room are checking him out. I admit it Kevin is kinda bit hot and handsome unlike that Park Chanyeol he is waaaaaaaay better than him. Why am I even comparing kevin to that bully? If there's a lower than lower that is Park Chanyeol's rank!