chapter2

Nene POV 

It's another day maybe I need someone might know what I should do I put my stuff at my locker and get my necessary for today activity and left while walking I saw some mookes having candy I smile they were happy "want some" "want some" "want some" they chant while giving me a piece of their candy I smile and accept the candy "thank you" I said then smile hurries in my class with mookes following my tracks when I reach to my class everyone looking at me worried which makes me anxious "what happened" Aoi-chan rush towards me "it is true Nene-chan your.. Your-" I didn't make her finish I run away knowing whatever she knows well affect me I run towards the rooftop and kneeled "I'm an idiot" I whispered and start to tear up it's really upseting the way they look at me "Yashiro why are crying" the voice ask I look up to the owner of the voice "Hanako-kun" I called while sobbing he slowly approach me he pulled me into a hug caressing my hair gently "why are you crying Yashiro" I just hold him tightly didn't want to let go of him I feel the coldness of his body and touch but I don't care it give me comfort that I needed right now

HANAKO POV

she fall asleep while crying "what happened My Yashiro" I whispered while wipping some tears in her porcelain cheeks then I heard some foot step coming toward us it stop knowing the owner of it staring directly to I look to the intruders which is Yashiro's classmate I narrowed my eyes I know they can see me or some of them when a purplet slowly walks towards us "if I were you I'll stay away" I warned her which she acknowledge "you hurt my Yashiro don't you, I told you keep her happy cause she's sick you dummies" I scold they all back away, I told them that anytime soon Yashiro will.. I feel my cheeks getting wet "were sorry Hanako but we just want to confirm it from her but she run away and-" Lemon want to explain but I cut him "of course you won't believe some ghost who will tell you that you're classtmate will die anytime" I know I'm getting angry and it's scares them but knowing I'm holding Yashiro I can't get out of control and wake her up "were sorry Hanako" Aoi said she look to Yashiro and then "take care of her I'll tell the teacher she's at the clinic resting" she said and left with Lemon and Satou "Hanako-kun..." I heard a small whimper from Yashiro I look at her and smile she's clinging on my uniform smiling in her dreams "Yashiro sleep tight and dream of me" I whispered in her ears and lend to kiss her forehead when "I love you hajwbshd" she murmured in her sleep I kiss her forehead and get the pillow that mookes get while I'm arguing to Aoi I layed beside her "I'll find away to save you Yashiro" I whispered while looking at the blue sky..

Aoi POV

"Nene-chan" I whispered while staring at my friend that in the ghost boys arms the way she cling at him and smile while sleeping make since that she love a him and his the reason why Nene-chan dazing and daydreaming about every class or everytime "Aoi-chan why you look upset like you're going to take Yashiro from that ghost" Satou ask I seriously look at the dumb guy "she can't fall for that ghost his dead remember" I answered while remembering Nene's pale completion day by day and she's getting sick and when that ghost said that conforming my observation that Yashiro was not OK at all

Nene POV

I slowly open my eyes feeling someone embrace my small figure protectively 'Hanako-kun' I stared on his innocent face his eyes were close he might be sleeping? But apparitions didn't sleep "stop staring I know you like me so don't be a pervy" he said making me heat up and shove him away "you I.. I..  Waaahh" 'way to go nene-chan stop embarrassing your self' I scold myself he look at me while smirking "Hanako-kun" I called his name "what is it Yashiro" he ask me 'Am I really ready to confess' I look to him,  his confuse "nothing I'm just not feeling well that's all" I said 'maybe next time I'll confess' "ohh maybe your cold let me help you go to the clinic" he offered while tapping his chin I look to my hand they got paler and I'm getting weaker I know my time decrease faster than I thought by I know Hanako will be fine without his daikon assistant I frown in the thought of him getting much better assistant which have a slender legs and have a pretty face unlike me I bow my head stared to my feet moving forward to the direction of the clinic..

KOU POV

"From the look of her completion her time was getting shorter and maybe she got only a month instead of a year" Teru-niisama said that struct me and look up to him hoping he was joking but no "why this happen" I ask him "the only one can call the no.7 wonder is the one who got a little life span left" he answered 'so Hanako knows it from the start when he got the call from Senpai' I gritted my teeth and hold my exorcism staff when I remember how Hanako cared of Senpai from the start he treat her like a fragile figurine like a special thing in the world so that's why "Yashiro be careful" I hear Hanako said few meters away I turn to him his assisting Senpai to the clinic he was on his human form pretending to be a student again just to help Yashiro his Assistant..