Chapter One

"Come on shortie! You can't say no to this! You know how long I waited for this opportunity!" whined Nick, like a kid, stomping his feet on the ground.

Nick was an average 5'8 highschooler, blonde hair, blue eyes & toned body. Currently failing chemistry and physics. He now, was whining to go to the funfair that was recently opened in the town.

"No Nick, You have to study! You're failing two subjects!" Kristyn clearly declined Nick's whines.

Kristyn, a rather short girl, she wore thick big spectacles so everyone called her nerd, brunette, chocolate brown eyes with two little dimples that appeared on her milky white face.

"But-" Nick whines again but was cut off by their teacher entering the class, the noises faded suddenly and everyone wished their teacher, this was really a disciplined class.

"Hello students, Please open your books and start reading page 123." Their literature teacher spoke, his voice hoarse, while he fixed his thick glasses and looked down on his book.

"Okay, Promise me if i study for an hour after school, you'll go to the fair with me?" Nicks whispered to Kristyn who sighed deeply in response.

"Focus, Nick." Kristyn whispered back, tucking a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear.

The attention of the students suddenly transfered to the class door, which was opened by a healthy man, walking inside with some documents in his hand.

"Good Morning Principal." The class wished the principal.

"Hey students, I have an announcement to make today." The principal fixed his silk red tie, he was a rather short men, with a belly. He usually wore a neat blue tuxedo but he was wearing black today, which left everyone startled.

"Blooming Days High School will be doing a group project with Kesterly High School, I choosed your class because you students, are the most disciplined class of this year." The old man spoke, loud enough for his voice to reach the end of the class, memories of last year's students came flushing through his mind convincing him to release a loud sigh.

While, the students responded with either a "Yes Sir" or just nodding.

"The collaboration will be held next week, please follow your school's dress code. I have high expectations from your class, don't let me down." The principal spoke again honestly with his loud voice.

The class, including their literature teacher nodded and cheered their principal with proud smiles.

Kristyn, however had this shocked look plastered on his face, which worried Nick.

"Hey Kristyn, what's wrong?" Nick gently tapped Kristyn on her shoulder, which made her jump in shock.

"O-oh i-, i'm fine." Kristyn confirmed, putting on a bright smile, which still seemed fake to Nick but he cannot force her, can he? Nick nodded and sat back at his seat, focusing on the teacher.

Kesterly High School.