Chapter 12

I woke up in the room. Finally, I got to sleep on the bed. I get up and went to take a shower. I open the closer and see that all my things still in the place. Everything is in the same place, when I left. My brother dont chanced a thing. I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen in the first floor. When I got in the kitchen I already saw that my brother made breakfast. I love his cooking. I sat down on the chair and took my breakfast.

"Look, who is back" someone said. I looked up and saw one of my best friend. "Omg Kai. I miss you" I said and runned to him. I hug him and he hug me back. I had huge smile on my fave. "I miss you too, baby sis" He said. Actually all in this gang call me 'baby sis', because Im the youngest here and also like sister to them all. "I see you already eat. So, I think its time to go to the meeting they all waiting for you" Kai said. I realesed him from hug. We both went to the living room for the meeting.

Entering room, I saw all my family members. I miss them so much. I looked to my brother side and saw my cousin. "Minho? You too here. Why?" I asked him. He looked at me with huge smile. He went to me and hug me. "of course I am Here, princess. Its about you" Minho said and went back to my brother side. "Its true, baby sis. Its about you and that gang that kidnapped you." My brother said. "What about them?" I said. "You know very well. You are untouchable and they kidnapped and treated you like some trash. Im not happy about that. Im furious. They need to know, that they cant touch my family, expecially you." Kyungsoo said. "Yeah. I know that. But listen Kyungsoo, this time dont touch them. They have Minsu im their gang. And even she betray me, I cant watch her get hurt." I said. All the member looked at me. I can see, that they were furious and was ready to destroy them, because of me." I think about that. But you know how much you mean to me. You are my number one priority not Minsu, not someone else. "My brother said." I know. But please think about that. For me" I said and left them alone. To discuss things.

I was in my room thinking about them, about Jeno, Taeyong. Their offer to join me, took me of guards. Are they meant that? Or they done that, because they wanted to use me. I cant tell. I heard someone to knock on my door. "Come in" I told. It was Kai. "You know you can tell me anything" He said. I looked at him. Of course, I want to tell him, but its good idea? Their gang had Minsu and Jeno. I started to think more and more about him. "I just want to protect Minsu. I wanted to live a normal life, but look at me now. Im still on the same place before I started new life." I sighed. It was true, all I wanted to have a normal decent life. But I stuck here with my gang life. "I know its not the life you want, but sometimes there isnt a other choice" Kai said. These words somehow remember me about Jeno. Why I started to think about him so much. "I see you dont want to talk. Im going to leave now. If you want something tell Baekhyun or Xiumin. They be Here" Kai told me and left. I was lost in my mind.

Taeyong POV

After attack, our mansion was not good place to stay. So we left for oj HQ. It was far from city, but safe. No one of the gang member got killed, some of them got gunshot wounds, but it wasnt critical ones. I gather all my members to the Office to think about the new plan.

"First think, how they knew that we got Y/N and where are we" Jaehyun said. He looked angry. "I dont know, but its not important now. We need to think about new plan." I said. "What new plan? Remember what Jaebum told us. Not to start with them, because they are very dangerous." Taeil said. He looked stressed. We all were tired. "So we just let go everything and that it?" I asked. "I told you to kill her, when it was time. Now look how much problems she got us." Haechan said. "No one its killing. We need to think. I think we need more information about that gang. If we want to take them. " Jeno said.

"Minsu, can you tell us more about Y/N. Please, its very important." I asked her. "I almost said everything what I knew. Jaebum too." Minsu said. "Maybe there is another person who can knew more." I asked her again. "I... Think. Maybe there is one person. But I dont know If he know something." Minsu said. "Minsu, who is he?" I asked her. It was almost our last straw to find out more. "His name is Minghao. He is Y/N ex-boyfriend. I dont know why they break up. But what she told me about him its that he is bastard and he betray her beyond everything. Its all I know." Minsu said. "Its okay. I think it would help us." I said and left her with Yuta. I went to Lucas and Jungwoo. "You need to find Minghao and take him here. The faster the best." I told them and they went. I hope ir would help us. I dont want to let go of Y/N. She is the one, that I was waiting for long time. She is the one, that I need.