The news!

Today was Friday 6:50 AM, I just woke up bc I have school, I did my morning routine and I wore this:

And I went down stairs to find my dad talking on the phone, so I just went to grab an apple, then my dad called me so I went to see what he wants and he gave me the phone and he told me to talk with somebody so I said:

Me: Hello?
Xx: Hello! You're Lena, right?
Me: Yes, that's me! Who I'm talking to?
Xx: My name is Joanne and I'm talking with your dad!
Me: I would love to meet you! And my dad told me that you have 2 children right?
Joanne: Yes! That's right! And I would love to meet you too soon!
Me: Soon? What do you mean?
Joanne: Your dad didn't tell you?
Me: Tell me what?
Joanne: You and your dad are going to move with us today!
Me: Really?
Joanne: Yup!
Me: Ok I have to go to school, see you later!
Joanne: Ok see you later and study good! Bye!
Me: Bye!

After that I went to school and I wasn't concentrated to the road bc I was in my thoughts thinking about that woman named Joanne.

In my thoughts 💭
Joanne, Joanne, Joanne, wait! It could be Joanne Moormeier?!! No! It's imposible
End of my thoughts 💭
I was thinking If this woman would be Joanne Moormeier, Payton Moormeier's mom and If she was his mom, I'm going to move with them and Faith and Payton will be my stepbrothers (in general) idrk I'm a little confused.

Then I saw myself in school, I saw my Best friend running towards me super excited.

Kayla: Hi bishhh!!!

Kayla:

Me: Wow hi girl! What's up?Kayla: Today is going to come a new kid and all I know is that he is a boy and he is going to be in all of your classes Me: Wow you look like an stalker, how you know all of that things?Kayla: The principal told me all o...

Kayla: Today is going to come a new kid and all I know is that he is a boy and he is going to be in all of your classes
Me: Wow you look like an stalker, how you know all of that things?
Kayla: The principal told me all of this things to tell them to you bc you are going to show him the high school!
Me: Wait what?! I don't even know him
Kayla: Oh girl, this guy is going to be a surprise to you bc you already know him but not in person.
Me: I still don't who is— I was interrupted by the girls screaming by the school door.
Kayla: Here he is, go for him!— she said pushing me towards him.
Me: I know how to walk s*it!
We arrived to the guy and when I saw him, my jaw dropped to the ground.
He was PAYTON MOORMEIER AND I'M GOING TO SHOW HIM OUR HIGH SCHOOL NOW! Oh shoot!

Payton: Oh hi! You must be Lena, right?
Me: Eh...yeah
Payton: Don't be nervous, I'm not going to eat you😂
Me: It's not that😂 it's that I'm a big fan of you!!
Payton: Well thx!!💕

All the girls were seeing me with a bad look.

Payton: Ok the bell it's ringing so show me my locker and my first periodt
Me: Ok the first thing we are going to the principal's office so she will give you your locker number and the other stuff.

We arrived to the principals office and the principals told me that he is going to be in all of my classes.

Principals: Ok here you have all of your things now go to class😊
Payton&Me: Thx have a great day!
Principals: Same!

We went to class and I went to sit next to Kayla and then the teacher told us that we are going to change sits.

Teacher: Ok good morning class! Today we are going to change sits!
All class: Ugh!
Teacher: Ok Kayla you are going to sit next to Kayden
Kayla: Ugh ok🙄
Teacher: Great, Payton, sit with Lena.
Payton: Ok!— he said looking at me and he smiled and I smiled back.

The theacher changed all the class sits and then the teacher told Payton to present himself to the class.

Payton: Good morning class my name is Payton Moormeier and I'm 16 y/o.
Teacher: Hi Payton, did you made friends today? At least when you entered to the high school to class?
Payton: yep!
Teacher: And who is it?
Payton: Lena—- he said looking down at me bc he was standing up and smiling at me and I smiled back at him
Teacher: Great! Ok Payton you can sit back down and hope you like this high school!
Payton: Thanks!

💕🌷{Here's the first chapter! Hope you like it and now I'm going to write the second chapter!}🌷💕