part 4

Navya take her nandini is her room when nandini enter she felt different as she live only darkness in all this year's...she look around found really a beautiful room with everything in room which a person want nothing is missing in it.

Beautiful cozy bed which she never see except Harshad and her chotu sa couch....study table but she never get one she always used to place her books on sude of her couch but neatly...she git disturb by navya.

Navya - listen Nandini I will show you room come with me.

She take her to balcony it's so all balcony...

Navya - here see this is balcony here is plants if u want more plants u can put them here.

Nandini- ji

Nandini then move little towards plants and take one rose in her palm and smell it a beautiful smile spread on her lips. That time only manik came there hide to see Nandini...

Manik - awwww she love plants like me (smile widely). Don't worry I will put more plants in our room mate.

Navya - ok here is your wardrobe come I will show you.

Nandini came towards navya to move further. They came towards wardrobe now nandini were twinkling to see many dresses for her.

Navya - actually here r both clothes girls as well boy's so in left side girls one and right side boys one ok.

Nandini nodded but still that shine in her eyes didn't left .

Navya - ok so it's already late I should go now my mate going to come anytime.

Nandini - ji

Navya about to go..

Nandini - navya ji.

Navya - ji.

Nandini- woh can I get some knitting woollen balls .

Navya confused - why.

Nandini thought she will scold her so nandini bend her head down.

Nandini- woh sorry but please don't scold me (get tears in her eyes)

Navya immediately alert to hear her tone that nandini about to cry.

Navya - aye aye why will I scold you don't worry I won't say anything please stop crying.

Nandini hear this feel little relax but other side manik who see her tears get panicked

Manik - why mate is crying.. why she is so scared ..what happens to her ..I have to Find out soon.

Nandini - woh I want to made some stuff so can I get some woollen balls please.(cutely)

Navya - sure dear u can don't crying like this Alpha told you na this is your pack too so why u r crying.

Nandini - woh I thought you will scold me to ask things that's y ...I m scared to loud voices. (Still her head is down)